Next Chat Event

Introduce Yourself - A little about me

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself - A little about me

Post by Purplemoon86 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:45 am

kaketeageru wrote:Hi! My name is Raven (yes that is my actual name I swear), but I normally go by Rae. I live in the US and I’m only 20 years old, but I’ve had a fascination with the paranormal since I was a child (and some creepy experiences to boot). I’m also a witch, and I have been for about three years now. In addition to this I have a strong connection to both Apollo and Aphrodite, so I love to do relationship divination a lot! I’ve been using tarot cards for about two years but I’m by no means a master yet. I’m definitely an empath, but I suspect that I have other abilities as well but have yet to figure out exactly what they are.

I might be on and off just because I’m currently in university, but I’m excited to explore what this forum has to offer! Part of why I joined too is I’m going through a tad bit of a rough patch and figured that people as spiritually as in-tuned as myself would be able to help as well! However, it’s mainly because it’s hard to find a good community these days.

Anyways, my general hobbies are probably writing, reading, and binge watching Netflix lmao.

As for places I most want to visit, Greece is a big one!

Sent from Topic'it App

Welcome to Mysticsisterhood Laughing
Purplemoon86
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:38 pm

kaketeageru wrote:Hi! My name is Raven (yes that is my actual name I swear), but I normally go by Rae. I live in the US and I’m only 20 years old, but I’ve had a fascination with the paranormal since I was a child (and some creepy experiences to boot). I’m also a witch, and I have been for about three years now. In addition to this I have a strong connection to both Apollo and Aphrodite, so I love to do relationship divination a lot! I’ve been using tarot cards for about two years but I’m by no means a master yet. I’m definitely an empath, but I suspect that I have other abilities as well but have yet to figure out exactly what they are.

I might be on and off just because I’m currently in university, but I’m excited to explore what this forum has to offer! Part of why I joined too is I’m going through a tad bit of a rough patch and figured that people as spiritually as in-tuned as myself would be able to help as well! However, it’s mainly because it’s hard to find a good community these days.

Anyways, my general hobbies are probably writing, reading, and binge watching Netflix lmao.

As for places I most want to visit, Greece is a big one!

Sent from Topic'it App

Hi and welcome Kaketeageru

Great to have you join us, joyful peace
We'd be more than happy to help you out where we can and i'm looking forward to reading your posts too.

Feel free to join us in Chat again

Take care
Cloud
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon on Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood kaketeageru.

Nice meeting you.  peace

Join us in
Chat

Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeirdreMcCullough on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:17 am

Hello! I'm Deirdre, McCullough is one of my great-great grandmother's maiden names and one I've chosen to use (not only for privacy reasons but for personal reasons). I'm 28, and I live in the Southern United States. I'm not especially good with introductions, so I'll crash my way through it and hope it isn't too awkweird!
I'm an Aquarius, an artist, and I have a fierce passion for family tradition and honoring my ancestry through record keeping, collecting keepsakes, mementos, storytelling, and preserving their memories. Some of which have been forgotten for some time.
My family lines have included several who possessed different spiritual gifts and abilities as well as those who utilized them in various ways. I have been aware of my own, to a degree, since I was small; however, by that time the men and women who would have encouraged me, understood, or guided me were either deceased or removed from my family due to distance or reasons my parents had. Needless to say it was not always easy! But some things have a way of finding us regardless.
For the most part I am a very solitary person. I am easily overwhelmed by too much social contact or crowds, but I love people and I love meeting others and conversing. I've learned I need to be alone, but too much time alone is very detrimental to my spirit. I feel like the time has come to finally open up a little to others who are similar to myself, and be less secretive. I have questions and potential to offer. It's not so bad settling down a little and not always being in motion Smile

I look forward to meeting you all.

DeirdreMcCullough
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:13 am

Hi DeirdreMcCullough

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood joyful hugs

Lovely to meet you- love your posts so far.  Feel free to join us in Chat
(Best times to log in are evenings for US members) as most are in then

Hope you enjoy the site and let us know if we can help in any way

Take care for now :flower2:

Cloud
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplemoon86 on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:56 am

DeirdreMcCullough wrote:Hello! I'm Deirdre, McCullough is one of my great-great grandmother's maiden names and one I've chosen to use (not only for privacy reasons but for personal reasons). I'm 28, and I live in the Southern United States. I'm not especially good with introductions, so I'll crash my way through it and hope it isn't too awkweird!
    I'm an Aquarius, an artist, and I have a fierce passion for family tradition and honoring my ancestry through record keeping, collecting keepsakes, mementos, storytelling, and preserving their memories. Some of which have been forgotten for some time.
   My family lines have included several who possessed different spiritual gifts and abilities as well as those who utilized them in various ways. I have been aware of my own, to a degree, since I was small; however, by that time the men and women who would have encouraged me, understood, or guided me were either deceased or removed from my family due to distance or reasons my parents had. Needless to say it was not always easy! But some things have a way of finding us regardless.
  For the most part I am a very solitary person. I am easily overwhelmed by too much social contact or crowds, but I love people and I love meeting others and conversing. I've learned I need to be alone, but too much time alone is very detrimental to my spirit. I feel like the time has come to finally open up a little to others who are similar to myself, and be less secretive. I have questions and potential to offer. It's not so bad settling down a little and not always being in motion Smile

I look forward to meeting you all.

Welcome

It's lovely to have you here with us

Hopefully see you in chat sometime

x

Purplemoon86
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:32 am

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood DeirdreMcCullough.

Nice meeting you.  peace

Join us in
Chat

Impressive.

Keep the Cultures Alive.

Native American tribal ancestors believed "honor them the way they would want to be honored".

The inherent roots of native American spirituality, no matter which tribe, is the relationship of people with the land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeirdreMcCullough wrote:

Dragon
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by DeirdreMcCullough on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome Smile I genuinely appreciate it!
DeirdreMcCullough
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Btd9296 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:05 pm

Hello everyone. I’m Tiffany, I’m 22 & I live in Southern United States! (Which is why you’ll see me use the word “y’all” quite frequently lol.)
I currently am unemployed and have been since I lost my fiancée in November. Life has been pretty difficult since then but I’m taking it one day at a time. Sometimes honestly it’s one minute at a time but the important thing is I’m trying, right?
I have two pit bulls who are my children. Maverick Joe and Karma Lee. They’re both out of this world when it comes to their separate personalities. Mav is more hyper and all over the place just full of love and always wanting to play and meet new people. And Karma? She’s my little diva. She is four months younger than Mav and she is the boss, and they both know it. Lol.
I’ve been fascinated immensely by the unknown and psychics and anything and everything to do with spiritualism and tarot, all divination. Since losing my best friend, I’ve sort of delved deeper into trying to understand the life after death concept and it both comforts me and breaks my heart at the same time. I’d give anything to know that my loved ones are still around me if ever: and to have questions answered that probably never will be.
I’m a huge pessimist, you see the glass as half full? Me? I’m a realist, it’s half empty from where I’m standing. I wish I wasn’t like that but if you met my mother and my papa and my family, you’d see I come by it honestly.
I have an awful tendency to be overly analytical and very insecure when it comes to me in general but I’m working on my flaws and on bettering myself slowly but surely. Although I am ashamed to admit I fall short more often than I succeed. I’m a neurotic hot mess, to sum it up.
I have two sisters, I’m the middle and I am blessed to say that my grandparents raised me after my mom left my dad and he was working all the time. Growing up, my papa was and STILL is my best friend. We butt heads more than I am proud of especially the last few months through losing B. B used to always say it’s bevause I’m JUST like my papa, like I’m his twin. He’s my role model, my rock and my hero. But anyways I’m sorry for rambling I hope those of you that started reading this have stuck it out lol. Thanks for letting me join this forum and I hope to be a part of it more in the future to come. God bless
Btd9296
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3