Keep strength, we are here for you.

Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 89

Back to top Go down

Re: there was a post here, but now there isn't due to the editing

Post by Cloud on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:49 am

Hi dangermouse hugs
You know what, I completely agree with Dragon

We really see how much you are hurting and hope you know we're here for you...after all this is what our little community is about, supporting one another. Whilst it's not so busy here it's a positive thing because it means we have more time and energy to focus on the few we have here who need some help including you hugs

I can completely understand why you are angry with this man , I think we can all see why.. you and your wife (and children) were completely fine and standing strong before this all started

The gossip, as easy as this sounds, let it go over your head. I think when people gossip like this is they have nothing better to do. People will always speculate, who did what, who is to blame, what caused it or who caused it. YOu know deep in your heart and soul that whilst you had a few rocky times , you are not to blame in all of this at all. I hope you know that, I know we spoke about a few things. I just still stand by that it's easier to blame someone else. No matter who is placing blame on *you*... it's easy for tem to say it's all your fault.

People tend to do this.. look around who else is to blame, when they know they have done wrong themselves and can't admit to their own faults. But that's not your problem, let them talk

Rumours are rumours, eventually the truth will reveal and so will people's intentions. It might take time... it'll be painful until it does come out, being the centre of gossip and rumours but soon enough these people will see the truth or at least, find something better to do (ie, focus on their own lives)

cont'd

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2793
Times User Thanked: : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:53 am

You are very welcome here and we don't mind at all that you want to stick around until this is resolved... come in every day if you need, vent away, post away, share your poetry and come talk to us if you need to.
I know you mentioned how this has been pushing you to the edge and I understand that too, for now, just know you are doing the best you can and your twins need you just as much as their other mum. Stay strong for them , they love you

Dangermouse wrote:So yesterday was tough because images kept flashing in my head of them hugging and standing close to each other, and my anger consumed my mind (anger directed at him). He saw an opening and took advantage and won't let up. Yesterday I sent him a youtube link of the song "Dead Meat" by Sean Lennon and said listen to the lyrics but don't read into it, but I think of him when I hear the lyrics.

Good ^^
Don't feel bad for this, this is how I see it, you're a mum and wife and you love your wife so much, clearly you have a right to be angry at anyone threatening your family's happiness... letting them know how you feel and telling them to back off. . . I don't blame you. It's good that he knows you are aware and what havoc he's causing... I wouldn't say that's nasty of you at all, just honest ... honesty is good....

hugs

C

Reader

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cloud on Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:40 pm

hugs dangermouse

i'm really busy this afternoon but will get back to you either tonight or tomorrow morning

wont forget

You're welcome for everything

:flower2:

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down