Go down

Introduce Yourself - A little about me

Post by Cloud on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:36 pm

I love you

Welcome to the site

Great to have you join

I'm Lotus
I live in the UK

Little about me: Psychic/Medium, interested in all things paranormal & unexplained.

What I like to do in my spare time:
I care often for family members, though wouldn't change a thing. I like to paint, love music.

What brings me here: I wanted to create a place where everyone is happy, free, not feeling pressured. A community for like minded friends to come and share innermost thoughts and feelings, and share ideas, talk, learn from one another.

Who inspires me :
You do
John Lennon does
&
All fighters and survivors do.
Anyone who has struggled and beaten it.. despite odds stacked against them.
You are inspiring

3 things I couldn't live without:
Tea. My family. Coffee.

Favourite quote:

One I live by is
''Be who you needed when you were younger''.... I think this is quite inspirational and a motivator for me.

'' Don't ask what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive, and go do it. because what the world needs is more people who have come alive'' - Unknown.

One place I always wanted to visit:
Japan
the US.

----------------
Enough about me, what about you? come and introduce yourself
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3135
Times User Thanked: : 89

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Introduce Yourself - A little about me

Post by Cloud on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:58 am

Luna wrote:Hi! Nice Site - Lotus - by the way! I probably should introduce myself as well as I was viewing your site and looking for somewhere to call home - glad its been borne!

I'm Luna - the name is pretty self explaining- I have a affinity with the moon (though its not as strong as my friend's connection to the moon and to Selene is) and the celestial planets, the stars, particularly love universal energy and star healing.
I'm 31 years old female from the UK.
I do hear feel, see spirit from time to time and I am very aware of energy. I also hear angels, and love to do a bit of crystal healing as well, generally. Not so keen on labels or titles for that matter, but it is what it is. I tend not to connect to angels via cards but to ask them direct usually on the listening ear.

What drew me here? Well I've been looking for somewhere to call home, so I hope this is it! And somewhere where I can contribute to helping out without pressure. So I'm happy to help where-ever I can.

Three things that inspire me?

Helping others to the best of my ability through my intuition and if spirit come forward then ok, usually find them linking in if its meant to be anyway!

Music- couldn't live without it, sometimes can't live with it, you know what I mean?? Particularly if its disco music or techno!! But most of the time I love it.
Except when they stick in my mind as angel music on repeat and I end up singing them anyway...

Who inspires me- spirit actually or any being with a lot of wisdom to share. I find the quotations and phrases fascinating and they never cease - their wisdom is endless but meant with love.

Three things I couldn't live without?

Er, coffee, would count as that. My books - I love reading, not just tarot but romantic books and my family.

Favourite Quote? Always aim for the moon for if you miss then you'll land among the stars! Pretty cheesy, I know, but cool, right?

Favourite places to visit?

Thinking on that one but probably Yorkshire Dales, Though It would be amazing to see the Northern Lights, but this is a bucket list dream, where-ever possible.

If you wish to merge this into a separate post feel free to do so! I'm just posting this - because I can and want to! Smile

Hi Luna, welcome to Mystic Sisterhood! I love you

It's lovely to have you join and I enjoyed reading your introduction. I think it's nice to have a place just to share a little about yourself Smile
I'm also in the UK, but a few hours away from you. Thank you for the lovely compliments on the site. This place is days old.... but I really hope it will grow , in time. I love you
We're grateful so far, even for the couple of new members we do have.

I completely agree with you on labels, gifted is gifted to me, I believe there are so many ways for us to be receptive to spirit/angels, etc. That really, even if you don't class yourself as a medium, that's not to say you're not gifted

Quoting you:
What drew me here? Well I've been looking for somewhere to call home, so I hope this is it! And somewhere where I can contribute to helping out without pressure. So I'm happy to help where-ever I can.

... That is lovely, you are more than welcome to contribute here if and when you feel up to it. I have made one site rule that nobody is to feel pressured but really, for this to be a relaxed place, to enjoy. And not feel as though you are constantly serving and giving. Just to let it go .... (ah, thanks, Frozen)

Haha.. lovely to have you join and see you around in the forum

Lotus

Last edited by Lotus on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:01 am

Lovebird wrote:I suppose I'll jump in on this too: Hi all, I'm 'Lovebird' from Canada.

I joined because my sister is here, but, I do have solid stuff to contribute - I'm a developing Medium with a strong-suit in Dream Interpretations & Decoding. I also love Crystals/Gems ^_^

Paranormal experiences include an NDE and OBE, several years ago.

General Hobbies: Right now, I spend most of my time recovering from several physical illnesses; But, in healthy days I enjoy Reading books, writing books, and Horseback Riding Smile

Places I'd Like to visit: Spain, Costa Rica, Venice and the Balkans <3 Maybe someday!

I love you I'm so glad you joined us over here, I'm proud of all you have come through

You really must share your NDE and OBE stories here, I think the others would really be able to take a lot from reading them. I love you  I need to post mine too, but wow, isn't it hard to put them into words?

Smile
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:04 am

Luna wrote:I'm Luna - the name is pretty self explaining- I have a affinity with the moon (though its not as strong as my friend's connection to the moon and to Selene is) and the celestial planets, the stars, particularly love universal energy and star healing.

Ahh, universal healing energies are the best of all. I have to agree Very Happy this is why I chose universe themed skin for the forum. It's quite fitting.

((luna, lovebird))
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplemoon86 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Greetings all ~ Very Happy

I'm from London,

I'm a student Nurse, Wife & Mummy of 2

I have been into all things spiritual since i can remember, i love Tarot/Angel cards and in my free time give readings, i do not do this as often as i would like.. due to studies,

Over the years i have been part of psychic forums, but there do not seem to be that many anymore that are still going, i happened to find this site and hope to chat to like minded people.
Purplemoon86
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 181
Times User Thanked: : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next