Next Chat Event

For Zinaro

Go down

For Zinaro

Post by Cloud on Mon May 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Zinaro wrote:
zinaro wrote:
Hello Cloud! Thanks for your reply:) . Im interested in knowing when a relationship is going to come into my life. How this man is going to be (age, appearance, job etch). Moreover, I would like to know whether I will manage to become a tv presenter or actress, which I have been wanting for a long time. Lastly, could you please tell me when the love for a life (i.e. my future husband) is coming into my life?
Thanks. I am looking forward to your reply:D

Hi Zinaro

Welcome to Mystic Sisterhood great to have you join us

Here's your reading:

When will a relationship come into your life? --------- I pulled a card for you and got three of wands, when using for time scales this points to July.

How this man is going to be (age, appearance, job)
Job something to do with outdoors. This may mean an interest in photography or something outdoors. But also can mean jobs that are done outside most of the time. Such as construction work, tree surgeons, traffic warden or working with nature in some way.
Appearance, Tall, nice smile, smart looking, brown hair and brown eyes I feel. I'm quite good at predicting appearance in babies so hopefully am too with partners. That is who I see when I close my eyes.
Age - around your age. give or take 4 years. Between 1-4 years older or younger - so it could be 1 year younger, or 2/3/4 years older.

''I would like to know whether I will manage to become a tv presenter or actress
I feel very good about the actress part. Keep working towards your dreams, I do see you being successful just keep up with the hard work you are putting in now. I feel if you do it'll be in around 8 years time and may take form in theatrical acting,- but it's a start for you

Please could you tell me when the love of my life is coming into my life

July time, but I also feel December is very important. It stands out. I feel they may be in another state or country to where you are now. Not far, just a little distance.

Hope this helps you and wishing you all the best. hugs if I missed anything or you wanted to ask more , go ahead. If happy please feel free to invite your frieneds and/or recommend us Smile

Have a good week

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3114
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: For Zinaro

Post by zinaro on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Dear Cloud,
thank you for your beautiful reading!

Could you please also tell me whetherI know the person that Im going to meet on July (i.e. whether I have met him before)?? Im thinking of a person Markellos (born on the 9th of October), is it him that Im going to be with on July?
Moreover, how long am I going to be with the guy Iam meeting on July?

Thanks again. I am really looking forward to your message Very Happy
zinaro
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by zinaro on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Δear Cloud,
thank you for your beautiful reading!

Could you please also tell me whetherI know the person that Im going to meet on July (i.e. whether I have met him before)?? Im thinking of a person Markellos (born on the 9th of October), is it him that Im going to be with on July?
Moreover, how long am I going to be with the guy Iam meeting on July?

Thanks again. I am really looking forward to your message
zinaro
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum