Are coincidences real?

Go down

Are coincidences real?

Post by Mia528 on Sun May 13, 2018 12:40 am

I’m asking because I recently met someone and I have never felt this way about a guy. I have not heard from him in 2 weeks, and know he’s been out of town 2x. So today I’m in his town on an appointment and I stop to get coffee at a Starbuck’s. I grab the local paper to kill time. The paper is mostly social events (pictures). In any case, the guy I like has a VERY uncommon name. I’m skimming through the paper and two diffferent men have the same name in the paper. One was at a tennis match, which happens to be my crush’s favorite hobby. Coincidence?
Mia528
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Are coincidences real?

Post by Cloud on Sun May 13, 2018 4:32 am

More than a coincidence I think : )
This sounds like a positive omen. I think when we see these coincidences or synchronicities it's always a sign for us, in terms of love, a good one. Seeing someone's name shortly after thinking of them & with it being a fairly uncommon name is enough in itself, then you mention it was to do with tennis which is his favourite sport. All sounds good to me, keep a look out for more signs around you, i'm sure there will be more to direct you on where this is potentially going peace

Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia528 on Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 am

Thank you! Yes, the first name is very unusual and to boot one of the men in the pictures had the same initial C as a last name.
Mia528
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum