Next Chat Event

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

Go down

When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

Post by quietwriter on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:15 am

A topic I think needs to be brought up, is what happens when you visualize and work to manifest a goal that does not happen? What does this mean? It is disheartening, and can even make us doubt our spirtual beliefs.
Why does this happen at times, and what does it mean on a spirtual level?

Thank you,
quietwriter
quietwriter
quietwriter
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: When what you have been trying to manifest dosen't happen

Post by Cloud on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 am

Hugs Quietwriter

It is disheartening

I guess it depends what it is. I always wonder the same.. can't really say I have any idea. I know that for smaller things that we try to manifest it could be down to our choices. Intent is important , visualization is important and so is holding onto hope and believing you are deserving of what you're asking for
But then our actions count too. Not saying you are doing anything wrong but have you exhausted all options yet? it sounds like you've really tried hard to manifest this, maybe it's a case of you've got it all covered with your intent, belief, accepting you're deserving of it.. just maybe there is something else left to do, to help speed it along

On a spiritual level again I can't say, i'm just as puzzled as you are. I believe we're all capable of receiving the same, the Universe/God has no favourites, we're all worthy of good things

What determines why some seem to be luckier than others or more successful is puzzling. It makes me think of those who are really in desperate need, asking for something so small that we take for granted. Then you see people who always seem to have good come to them even if they haven't really worked for it.

I would probably say the key is not giving up.... don't give up. If you know in your heart that you deserve this (you do ) and you have tried / are trying all you can (you are) then it may just be a matter of keeping faith, praying, and waiting/trusting

Easier for me to say,  I know. I'm trying to manifest a few things right now and no results. But I think we're always rewarded for any small act of kindness. I believe that has something to do with it. Treat others well, do something good, karma will find you and pay you back threefold

(Not wiccan) but I really do believe in that. It'll come your way, I know it. It may seem like nothing is going right for you and you're right, it's confusing, makes us lose faith sometimes. Don't give in. Hold on , your time will come

Sometimes something can block it. Maybe a delay in when you'll receive it. Maybe a person interfering with something so that it also delays you seeing results (difficult people, you know). Or maybe something better is coming to you

Keep focusing

I used this meditation on youtube, guided meditation for law of attraction and I have to say it worked for me. I cant recall whether it worked the second time I tried it but for the first time, it did

i'll post a link when I find it again

hugs

Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3483
Times User Thanked: : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by quietwriter on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:59 am

As always, thank you for your super kind words and uplifting insight. It has been a difficult time, but my SO and I are now working towards a similar and very positive goal through an opportunity we have been presented with. I will keep focusing, and will try to pop on here whenever I have a chance. Thank you wizard
quietwriter
quietwriter
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:15 am

Good luck quietwriter, praying for you both hugs

Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3483
Times User Thanked: : 121

Back to top Go down