Next Chat Event

Need help please!!!

Go down

Need help please!!!

Post by Delia on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:46 am

I am having a really hard time my life seems to be getting worse by the day!! What I would like to know is would a reading be able to tell me who or what is putting my life in such turmoil? My sister is really mad at me because I asked her daughter to leave my house after I let her stay for over a month until she got back on her feet. Well let's just say she wasn't trying at all and to top it off her kids were destroying my apartment! My sister likes to put spells on people or curses so what I really want to know I guess is did she do a work as she calls them on me?!
Delia
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help please!!!

Post by Cloud on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Hi delia

welcome to mystic sisterhood, great to have you join us

Sorry to hear about everything you have been through lately, it was really good of you to help them out in their time of need, i'm just sorry she turned on you like that

I really don't feel you have anything to worry about in terms of curses, you are fine I promise. I would be sure that she has no belongings left in your place though. I think that helps to have everything of theirs out. That way, it's easier to clear their energy from your space if you understand what I mean.

Whenever anybody puts a spell (negative) aka curse on anybody they have to face up to the karma of having it come back on themselves. I highly doubt she has. I don't sense or feel she has anyway, I don't sense anything like that around you. Keep calling on Angels/Guides for protection for yourself, your home too

You will be fine angel2

One more thing, here is something I like to do when I worried about that in the past

recite this three times

All acts of negativity
will now return threefold to thee.
All bad you try to send my way
upon your own self will hold sway.
All actions, thoughts and words of hate
become your own decided fate.
By all up high, the worlds and wise
by oceans wide and deep blue skies
by day and night, and powers three
this is my will, so mote it be!

trust it's done, trust you are safe, there is no negativity that can get through to your energy Smile and you're good to go

Cloud
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2793
Times User Thanked: : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: Need help please!!!

Post by Cloud on Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:33 am

'Bump'

Hope this advice helps you out , Delia

Reader