Next Chat Event

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Go down

A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Post by Cloud on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:00 am

I felt like sharing a few signs I've received from spirit and how they have taken form.... just to help others have an idea of what kind of things spirit will/can do to grab your attention .. some of these are common, others not so much. but by knowing what you are looking for it can help

^ Butterfly appeared during a very tough day. Was upset and asking my (passed )  birth father for a sign. This butterfly landed beside me and stayed there for around an hour. it's quite common for robins / dragonflies/ butterflies to appear when loved ones are close

^ Asked Angels for a sign... around half a minute later this feather landed and caught on the fence

^ was feeling upset and missing my daughter, this appeared ... no idea how it got there but it did

^ Bad day, missing loved ones...asked for a sign... a raindrop landed on the spy hole on my front door, light shone through... = rainbow reflectionReason why it's significant, I had just read the quote ''the soul would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears'' so that was comforting and timely

Will add more later today
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3114
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Post by Yew_Fairy on Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:14 am

Asked Angels for a sign, was walking through the woods

Found this, a heart shaped stone on ground
So many ways to receive signs

Never give up, keep asking them to show you something
Yew_Fairy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female Posts : 77
Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Re: A few signs i've received (and how we can recognize different signs from Spirit)

Post by Cloud on Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:10 pm

Had a lot of signs from spirit lately...

Been seeing quite a few apparitions in my home.
The other night I took a picture, and above my head was 2 spirit hands.. one adult's and one child's.

Lots of little synchronicities too. I'm also seeing elephants everywhere I look, I suppose they must be a current spirit / totem animal to guide me in some way. I was just typing it and noticed yet another elephant ..

anybody else? you noticed anything?

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:14 pm

Hi I get visits in my dreams from my loved ones that have passed over and most of the time i find feathers when am out and about i got a feather inside my building I work in it was on the second floor and i always say thankyou for the feathers I find hugs
Button
Full  Member

Female Posts : 145
Times User Thanked: : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Yew_Fairy on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:56 pm

Button wrote:Hi I get visits in my dreams from my loved ones that have passed over and most of the time i find feathers when am out and about i got a feather inside my building I work in it was on the second floor and i always say thankyou for the feathers I find hugs

That's so Cool Button, do you know who it is sending you the feathers ? smiling

Global Moderator

Female Posts : 77
Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Yes a very close relative that passed away a couple of years ago hugs my friend
Button
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:56 am

Car registration plates and asking Angels for help...

As strange as it sounds, signs can come through in any way,

A recent experience was .. I was asking the Angels to give me an answer for something and a car pulled in front of me with the number plate ending in YAH. as in Yes.... my answer was right there. Next time you ask spirit or Angels for a sign, be open to receiving it in any way.. shapes (in clouds, or in anything really), songs on the radio, even your own feelings. If you are failing to see answers, spend some time meditating and ask the angels your question and then ask them to help you intuitively feel the outcome. Place gentle awareness on your body and allow any feelings and thoughts to just come by and go again. After a few minutes, see how you feel. Do you feel a sense of peace wash over you? if so, take this as a good sign. Do you hear any words or see anything whilst your eyes are closed?.. it could be one word or even a sentence of guidance ....
Do you feel anxiety and like the outcome will not be very good? if so ask your angels again... How can i bring about a better outcome? and go from there.... they can not only help us to see what's coming and answer questions but they can give us guidance on how to help ourselves or others... just listen.... most times they wont prove you wrong...

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Every time I get a sighn from the angels I always feel very calm and i feel at peece hugs
Button
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down