Next Chat Event

Very confused

Go down

Very confused

Post by Faldon113 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:27 pm

I've been interested in animals since I was very young. I study them, research them, and work towards conservation for them. So, on a whim, I listened to the meditation for finding my animal guide. Thing is, meditations have never worked on me. Never saw or experienced anything, so I wasn't expecting much. But suddenly, while I was laying there with my eyes closed, I saw...things. Four animals, made up entirely of light patterns, but clear enough that I could indetify them. The first moved like a feline, but didn't look like one, and is the only one I couldn't ID. The second was a large female Great White shark. The third, a howling timber wolf. The fourth, a laughing, female Spotted Hyena. That was all I ever saw, and the images haven't faded in my memory. Any thoughts? Or am I just going crazy?
Faldon113
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Very confused

Post by Cloud on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:03 pm

Hi Faldon welcome

You're not going crazy at all. Smile
It sounds like the animals you have been seeing are here to remind you of something within life itself or something personally relating to your own life
I've always loved the messages that come with Animal Totems and spirit animals. Have found they have been timely for me

Here are the basic meanings for each animal

Shark-
Perhaps you are being reminded that opportunities are all around you, what you are seeking is close, but shark can remind us to 'keep swimming' forward for what we like and need. Are you lacking something which you need? Shark may also be reminding you to go with the flow , to not resist the changes in life at present but to instead go with the flow. Keep moving forward

May I ask are you female? No need to answer but just thought it was interesting the female great white shark. Smile

Wolf: Wolf may come during times of conflict in your life (conflict with others) to remind you steer clear of drama, listen to your intuition and also your natural physical instincts
wolves are also highly intelligent; I feel as though the meaning may e ''you can trust your intuition and thoughts''...Things are beginning to add up. You will see beyond deception.

The hyena i'm not too sure of actually. Dragon (another Mod here) is amazing with Animal Totem meanings so maybe Dragon will see this and be able to help peace

Nice one with the conservation work

Take care

Cloud
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Faldon113 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:17 pm

Hello; thanks for answering. I am female, actually. And one of my friends thought the hyena could be because I'm genderfluid. Not sure I agree, but then again, I know nothing about this sort of stuff. Your answers were really cool though, and actually make a lot of sense. Thanks again.
Faldon113
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Faldon113 wrote:Hello; thanks for answering. I am female, actually. And one of my friends thought the hyena could be because I'm genderfluid. Not sure I agree, but then again, I know nothing about this sort of stuff. Your answers were really cool though, and actually make a lot of sense. Thanks again.

You're welcome. :flower2:

That's great. You know, it could have something to do with being gender fluid. I guess any animal totem that encourages you to love who you are, be yourself, it would support that for sure. joyful Usually i'd say a snake totem may represent that but Dragon may know ~ Hyena is one I need to research more.

Hope you enjoy the site, good to have you

Cloud
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 1945

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down