S.o.S. (Survivors of Suicide)

Go down

S.o.S. (Survivors of Suicide)

Post by Cloud on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:09 am

S.O.S Website and Support Groups

'S.o.s Facebook Group.
''
About SOS

The Survivors of Suicide web site is an independently owned and operated web site and is in no way associated with any specific group, organization or religious affiliation.

The purpose of the Survivors Of Suicide web site is to help those who have lost a loved one to suicide resolve their grief and pain in their own personal way.

The grief that survivors of suicide experience is unique. The questions often left behind are at times unbearable. It is my hope that this site will offer information that will help answer some of those questions, as well as provide a safe place for survivors and friends of survivors to share their struggle and pain and offer comfort and understanding to others who have experienced a similar loss.''

Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2596
Times User Thanked: : 11

Back to top Go down

Re: S.o.S. (Survivors of Suicide)

Post by Btd9296 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:39 am

I needed this. I lost someone to suicide in November 2017. I miss him so much every single day. It’s hard not to wonder all the, “what if’s”. It’s hard not to blame myself. I’d give anything and everything to take it all back and save him. I just miss him so much, and it scares me wondering if he blames me the way I blame myself and many others do too. I can’t bear the thought of him hating me now but I will never get that clarity and that kills me knowing that. There’s just so much that will never get answered. So much that was never said and even more that was never done. I just miss him.
Btd9296
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 10
Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:06 pm

Btd9296 wrote:I needed this. I lost someone to suicide in November 2017. I miss him so much every single day. It’s hard not to wonder all the, “what if’s”. It’s hard not to blame myself. I’d give anything and everything to take it all back and save him. I just miss him so much, and it scares me wondering if he blames me the way I blame myself and many others do too. I can’t bear the thought of him hating me now but I will never get that clarity and that kills me knowing that. There’s just so much that will never get answered. So much that was never said and even more that was never done. I just miss him.

Hi Btd9296

I'm so sorry for your loss hugs
I understand so much of what you are saying
It was so hard for me not to blame myself too. I looked back and I (thought) I had found so many new (but too late) opportunities to have intervened. I'm sorry for the loss of your partner (assuming)... I'm so sorry.
I don't feel he hates you or blames you at all..... I think one of the biggest hurdles of living after a loved one's suicide is coming to tems that it was not our fault. As far as we were aware, our loved ones doing that was the last thing on our minds. I really hope we can help you out here to find answers. admire

I have lost 6 people to suicide, one in 2011 2 in 2014, one in 2015, 2016 and 2017.. None were partners but I can only imagine how your heart is breaking. I'm sorry. You are not alone.. I highly recommend those groups Tiffany, they are full of people who understand... many who have lost partners, close friends. Keep reaching out hugs don't suffer in silence
You're not alone. Take care of yourself heartbeat

Cloud
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Btd9296 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:09 pm

Thank you, and yes he was my fiancée. Sad And I’m so sorry for your losses. That’s overwhelming, I am barely surviving just this one. Thank you for your kind words. I’m really glad I found this forum. And thankful you created it.
Btd9296
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 10
Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:15 pm

Btd9296 wrote:Thank you, and yes he was my fiancée. Sad And I’m so sorry for your losses. That’s overwhelming, I am barely surviving just this one. Thank you for your kind words. I’m really glad I found this forum. And thankful you created it.

hugs hugs Just sharing to relate. I'm equally so sorry for your loss too. heartbeat
if you would ever like to talk come find me in chat or send me a PM any time.

As odd as it may sound, the most recent ones I was numb to. After the immense stress and trauma of previous ones, the recent ones left me numb, I still can't quite believe it. It hasn't hit me yet.
I am doing ok though. Your loss is very recent.... I hope you have a good support circle? friends and family helping you out a bit?

I think I remember you saying you're in Texas? there should be S.O.S groups there, they have them worldwide and usually accessible. I really hope you can find one if you would be interested in going to in-person meetings... if you need help finding a group let me know? i'd be happy to help you find one.

hugs

Sadly too there are not many good online grief communities anymore that are safe for suicide victims. You will always get nasty ones who will comment on things. I figured that one out fast. Some just too competitive. If I find anything else useful I will pop It here for you.

heartbeat
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplemoon86 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:18 pm

I lost a dear friend nearly 18yrs ago ( this year ), i was only a teenager myself, but i think about him every day, they say time is a healer... it's not you just learn to live without them Sad but they are always in your thoughts....

Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 164
Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:01 am

hugs Purplemoon

I completely agree with you... time just means we learn to live without them here

Sorry for your loss, prayers going out. I understand it doesn't matter whether 20yrs or 5, it hurts all the same, like it was only yesterday

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down