Next Chat Event

Dream of numbers

Go down

Dream of numbers

Post by aef3b2 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:15 pm

Can someone help me figure out the meaning of a dream I had a couple of months ago? I have many dreams, some with messages to me or for others from someone who has passed, some recurring that I can control and change, others are off the wall crazy. This one in particular has bothered me because it involves numbers. I do not recall ever having a dream that involved numbers. For details, in my dream, I had a card in my hand (not knowing what it was, my dream, or my memory of my dream started here). I flipped it over and it was black with green letters reading "lottery". I scratched the ticket, and the prize number was 9. So I scratched the card off and the numbers were as follows 8 ($10,000), 8($1,000), 8($100), 9($10), 11(free ticket). So i turned the ticket in at a store for my $10, and the lady stopped me after giving me my money. She informed me that I had won a whole lot more. In same print on the card, it said you win the prize if you have an 8...I was shocked and then I woke up. I actually bought a lottery ticket that day and won $2 lol...but I feel like it has a deeper meaning to it. I've never been the lucky type when it comes to winning money.
aef3b2
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 10
Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of numbers

Post by dream jo on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:21 pm

i no in 2017 had lot of dreass dreams on nimr numbrss id do did wz oldd 2 use numbrss on loto i shiudd
but dream i haad wz in
doffo
diffo
dreams
it
wz
msybe
ius hdud try puttin lotto on u ite mitee win u mitee
sorryy ifs its wong ansserss
dream jo
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member