Next Chat Event

Im in need of guidance

Go down

Im in need of guidance

Post by Cjo1time on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:32 am

my relationship is not going as it should and the guy im involved with has been acting extremely distant lately i really need to find out why and whats going on and if i should let this go could there be someone else  im beginning to think the worst  Crying or Very sad
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Im in need of guidance

Post by Cloud on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Cjo

Just letting you know I replied to your comment on the 1 question reading thread

I hope it helps, but I know you would appreciate more insight so if any other readers feel free to reply that is fine

:flower2:
Take care
Cloud
Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3114
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjo1time on Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:14 pm

thank you for your help im just still a bit lost at the moment
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candypink40 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:43 pm

You are struggling with a heavy load and very stressed and upset about this. Remember the saying "can't see the forest for the trees?" Perhaps you need to take a step back and look at the whole picture. I have the feeling that you have not been in this relationship for long - you have the emotional strength to get over this and get on with your life - so leave with your head held high. Don't wait until it's his decision. 

I feel he's not ready to settle doown. It's his desire to have many new and varied experiences so that he can get a taste for life and different women before he can decide what it is that he really wants. I feel he likes you but you're looking for different things.  You like to look after people, it comes naturally to you - he may find this overbearing. This relationship is ending. You will mourn it but do not mourn too long - a better relationship is on its way.

Your objectives now need to be focused on the long-term solution to current problems - as this is not a new pattern. Counselling may help you to see why this is happening to you now and in past relationships. You are the seeker of knowledge and truth. You need to search until you find the perfect relationship - and this takes time.Give a wide berth to anyone who is not in the best of health either physically, mentally or emotionally. I see an engagement but in the future.Not now
candypink40
Full  Member

Zodiac : Scorpio Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjo1time on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 am

Wow thank you this shed a huge light it hurts a bit to know this
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjo1time on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:41 am

So i found out something that i needed to know and its breaking my heart i fell in love with some who didnt love me and never has and today i found out has had someone else for a while now so he was just stringing me along pretty much and using me it hurts to know this
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeirdreMcCullough on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:48 am

Love is an act of courage, not weakness, and it is a choice. Everything is ultimately a choice. In your situation, I feel like perhaps you spent quite a bit of time fantasizing about what could be, both for the relationship and about him, rather than what it really was. Perhaps there were red flags you ignored or rationalized along the way because you genuinely wanted things to be different. Your gut told you something wasn't right, and yet you chose to hang on. There's something I'd like for you to know about this. Choosing love and choosing hope is never wrong; however, I believe it's time for you to give the love you have been giving to others to yourself. This is not a selfish act, whether you think it is or not. It may be difficult, it may take time, but the time has come to heal the wounds you're carrying from the past so you can move forward without falling into this cycle again. When you choose to love yourself, you will be making the choice to invite the love you're looking for to you. This man's choices are his, they do not reflect on you. You did not cause them. This woman is not a standard for you to measure yourself against, nor is she someone to feel negatively about. Your heart hurts, and it is breaking, but your heart is a muscle and muscles tear to build. You will also find someone else, someone worthy, someone ready for you. If you can, ask yourself what's holding you back from believing you are worthy of that man and the kind of love he would offer? What about yourself makes you feel somehow less? Where in your past did you learn to feel undeserving or less than? There are several choices ahead of you, and so many beautiful blessings waiting beyond them. I realize right now feels like a kick in the gut, but this is temporary. Feel your way through this, don't bury it. The lessons learned here can open those opportunities. You are brave, you love passionately, and you are capable of loving even more than you realize. And there is a love for you that gives you the freedom to dream and feel safe in the real world without reservation.
DeirdreMcCullough
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Aquarius Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjo1time on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:53 am

thank you i needed to hear this
Cjo1time
Full  Member

Back to top Go down