Next Chat Event
Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? 5nvklj

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? 9tpt39

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Go down

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? Empty Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Post by Cloud on Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:50 am

Someone was asking this recently, what do you think?

When you die, would you prefer for there to be some kind of afterlife?.... such as the spirit world/heaven or whichever your interpretations are/religious beliefs are. Or would you prefer or be ok if there was nothing at all?.

Seems that some who have died and been resuscitated have come back to report there's nothing beyond , whilst many like myself have had experiences of seeing lights / angels / hearing voices (of relatives or guides)... seeing tunnels, feeling of being joined, and then out of body experiences. I can only explain that as leaving your body as if you were a spirit.

Personally I have my own strong beliefs on what is beyond, and I believe in that. But if it were to be something else i'd be ok with that too. If it were just like falling asleep, that would be fine. My belief is that there is an afterlife but some people who come back may not remember the experience for any given reason. I don't know how to make sense of why they'd not be aware of it, but it must be like dreams. We remember dreaming sometimes, other times we don't. It still doesn't change the fact that we are dreaming... its just that we don't remember it every time.

Let us know your thoughts

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3816
Times User Thanked: : 142

Back to top Go down

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? Empty Re: Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Post by WolfSpirit on Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:42 am

I didn’t believe in any afterlife as such prior to this year but after experiencing the paranormal activity it had opened my eyes and I think to myself , if that is possible then anything is possible

For a spirit to communicate with us after death , logic tells me that surely it is possible that there is some kind of life beyond. For them to communicate means that there still must be some degree of consciousness and ability.

So I’d say yes. I think it’s possible. Can’t say what I would prefer but I think it’s possible.
WolfSpirit
WolfSpirit

Times User Thanked: : 3

Back to top Go down

Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing? Empty Re: Would you prefer there to be something when we die, or nothing?

Post by Renaud on Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:18 pm

Interesting question ....
Personally I am fine as long as I die with no regrets I welcome anything that lies ahead .

But adding to that question if earth is destroyed and all life forms cease to exist where will all souls go and what will happen to them .

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum