Next Chat Event
Hope things are well :) 5nvklj

Hope things are well :) 9tpt39

Hope things are well :)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hope things are well :) Empty Hope things are well :)

Post by Cloud on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi everyone

I've not been able to get on here much for the past month.. so thought a check in would be good. I'm in the process of moving home/area and have been very busy.
How are you all doing? anything good to share with us all??

It's a time of transition for me.. letting go of the old to let in new. It's been tricky to adjust but slowly getting there.

What about you?

I was also thinking about us adding more to this site. Does anybody have any idea what they'd like to see here?

Chat -
The usual chat client will be back up and running later this week and you will be able to log on using mobile again.

Love peace

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3816
Times User Thanked: : 142

Back to top Go down

Hope things are well :) Empty Re: Hope things are well :)

Post by Renaud on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 am

Hi Cloud ,
I have been good I realised you have a lot going on so just waited for you to ping us😊blushes....been contemplating a lot lately ....still not on point yet ...
It's about how much logic real helps us.... considering we make up an entire life around this word 'logic'.whereas the miraclous thing happening around us are purely in the left out set of logic most of the times ...abnd if it has one we don't know our way through the journey 😅keeping assumption aside.

Then there is something very exciting I want to learn is about humans and their cell repository and I am concentrating on human fingers I,wish I get to learn more if there is anyone here who could help it will be fun ....there is a point where supreme Beings, human consciousness , human body and other world creatures ,timeline ,etc all meet and it is achievable by humans....the mudras of the hand are a tiny bit of example let out in the world.

Then there are events of past I have no explanation too....which also I need to find answers for....

And I have discovered wrecked things about myself too....
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:48 am

As for the changes are considered I feel , we should be able to pm each other and send in requests to befriend someone on this platform 😁😁,

We should have a kind of characteristic defined in our bios also which we consider are our qualities...

Andi am reallylooking forward to start with the class of mediumship when you are free , I am so excited.you left a note saying we can do if more people interested.

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:55 pm

Thank you for the ideas Renaud!

Yes, things have been a little slow moving here for a month or so. But i'm still really glad to see you are all fairly active and still around. Our main admin has also been away for a few weeks to Mermaid has mainly been modding the board along with the others. Really loving the co-operation here until things are back on track again, thank you so much everyone Smile

That sounds very interesting Renaud, I love that you are interested in all of these different things. I really enjoyed studying palmistry , though I only practised it for a few weeks. And only did a couple of Palm readings, just for ''fun'' .......

I was talking to someone about kinesiology today, it sounds very interesting and is something i'll be reading up on later. She told me to hold these supplements close to me and apparently if a food or substance is good for you, someone who practices kinesiology can tell purely by how your body reacts whilst it's in your presence or touching your body. Have you ever heard of this?
I was stunned because she told me i'm deficient in vitamin d without me telling her anything --- it's been confirmed I am very low on vitamin d and she could tell this purely by how my muscles reacted whilst I was holding it, lol , I was quite amazed. So that's sparked interest.

I will talk to Dragon when they get back , about the PM functions. The only reason we have this turned off is to avoid spammers... we do understand it's frustrating for members though as you guys will naturally want to private message friends. What we usually do is wait until we know a member fairly well before turning their PM on individually, i'll do this for you no problem

-----
Quoting Renaud

It's about how much logic real helps us.... considering we make up an entire life around this word 'logic'.whereas the miraclous thing happening around us are purely in the left out set of logic most of the times ..
---
Sooo true. I also find that most times the good things which happen to us in life are not really planned or don't turn out exactly how or when we planned. Sometimes it's good to let go and just stop stressing about expectation of outcomes and just relax knowing that when the time is right things will slowly fall into place..... thinking more in to that, I feel a lot of our stress comes from our expectations. The dread of an outcome that is not how we are visualizing it.... the panic of things being different to how we imagined, the fear of being un equipped to deal with change. Letting go can really help.. i'm kind of doing this right now. Living day to day.

I used to be one of those people who would plan everything out to the smallest detail and prepare and prepare for expectations as they'd manifest. I'd find myself so disappointed all the time. Now i'm adjusting to just trusting things will find a way and if they don't I know i'll deal with it somehow. It helps when you're in this transitionary phase in your life.

Loving your insight, stick around

Also.... the Mediumship classes i'm probably not going to be able to do those for around six weeks. But i'll be stuck in and preparing the content for them whilst i'm packing, moving, juggling appointments for the move coming up for me.

Take good care

peace
Cloud

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 pm

hi cloud, how are you doing? Things are ok on my front. I'll definitely be glad to be able to get back in chat! I miss ALL of you!!! I recently bought a spirit board, waiting on it to be delivered, it is being handmade. Just figured it would be a nice tool to have around, though I know not practice it alone LOL. I would be insanely interested in the mediumship classes that renaud mentioned. Keep me updated, thanks for all that everyone does here...what a village
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 76
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplemoon86 on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:32 am

Hi Cloud
I was wondering how you were getting on

I've been so busy with study and my spiritual journey! I'm doing my reiki 2 next month and cant wait! Since I've been attuned my whole out look has changed Smile

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 204
Times User Thanked: : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:57 pm

hope everyone is ok.
really low time for me at the moment
not been able to shake it off for weeks
tried to log into chat. said I was banned.

Crying or Very sad

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 612
Times User Thanked: : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Banned from chat? hmmm that is a mistake, can't be right astral!!! let me have a look. hugs

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:23 pm

I hope you are settling into your new house cloud hope you have many happy memories in your new house xx
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Posts : 392
Times User Thanked: : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:21 pm

How do we log in if banned?

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:26 pm

Hi cloud ,
Kinesology seems exciting , I we've. Realised that every visible and there are invisible attribute too that tell a lot about the human we are eating with and their karma directory ...
They type of nose,lips,fingers, shape, name , sound of the name... way people know you as , and you acknowledge ..the most fascinating to me currently is the block of fingers and feet hold a lot ....but I have no mentor to mentor me ....and these things are long roads when walked alone.

I still don't know so many things ....
Like y does it so happen people are scared into worshipping GOD, even for example they need a favour they pray ...then when they stop praying somehow blessings affected ....y is it all a routine thing?....
Y life and everything in it is like a journey ....
Journey to love
Journey to success.
Journey to learn.
Journey to liberate.
Journey to break free
Journey to discover....

I wish I could ask God only

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next