Next Chat Event
Man to sue parents  for giving birth to him 5nvklj

Man to sue parents  for giving birth to him 9tpt39

Man to sue parents for giving birth to him

Go down

Man to sue parents  for giving birth to him Empty Man to sue parents for giving birth to him

Post by Cloud on Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:35 am

Man to sue his parents for giving birth to him

Mumbai resident Raphael Samuel disapproves of the fact that his parents didn't ask his permission beforehand.
The utterly bizarre stance is part of a small but growing movement known as 'antinatalism' which contends that giving birth is morally wrong.

According to Samuel, his parents brought him into this world to benefit them, not him.

"I want to tell all Indian kids that they don't owe their parents anything," he told The Print. "I love my parents, and we have a great relationship, but they had me for their joy and their pleasure."

"My life has been amazing, but I don't see why I should put another life through the rigamarole of school and finding a career, especially when they didn't ask to exist."

"Other Indian people must know that it is an option not to have children, and to ask your parents for an explanation as to why they gave birth to you."

The odds of him successfully suing his parents over the matter however are practically nil.

Source

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3761
Times User Thanked: : 127

Back to top Go down

Man to sue parents  for giving birth to him Empty Re: Man to sue parents for giving birth to him

Post by Renaud on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:29 pm

Well to me it doesn't seem like maybe what it looks like here,
India people use children literally to strengthen their marriage , no one thinks of this as an option , we need to control population and even take adoption as a good option but there is so much work to be done.....the mere fact doesnt seem to exist in Mass mentality of India,
I believe it might get him unpopy but may force people to think about it , to avoid children people often go for celibacy ,whichight not be a necessary option always .....it's not a manadatory move but just a fact of spreading an awareness of the height of ignorance

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 33

Back to top Go down

Man to sue parents  for giving birth to him Empty Re: Man to sue parents for giving birth to him

Post by Renaud on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:30 pm

And the kind of pressure Children face in society is immense

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Renaud wrote:I believe it might get him unpopy but may force people to think about it , to avoid children people often go for celibacy ,whichight not be a necessary option always .....

You have made a few good points, it will likely just raise awareness, I doubt anything will come of him suingthem. I wish more would opt for fostering/adoption.. it breaks me sometimes to see how many are in children's homes, particularly those over age 5, even worse for teenagers, they are usually in care for longer as most adoptive parents are looking for babies/toddlers.

It's a problem everywhere, but yes you're right, having children to strengthen a marriage or relationship is crazy. Maybe it's culture but I do believe consideration should be given to future children's quality of life..

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3761
Times User Thanked: : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:02 pm

There are so many other things too...they have difficulty in getting married , and finding suitable partners knowing for a fact that parents have such an impact on a child's psyche , it's such a big hole .
Besides that going into past lives and reincarnation and karmic instances ,also there is and can be so much impact on a child and a family involving one.
Responsibly one should undoubtedly raise their conscience to raise their energy and understanding and experience of life

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down