Next Chat Event

Please help me!

Go down

Please help me!

Post by John_887 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:29 pm

Hi. I am a newly registered member on this website. I need Spiritual help. I feel very bad and I feel disconnected from the world. I am in the same situation almost 5 years. Sometimes I am hearing and seeing visions. I am a very Spiritual person.

Please help my soul.

Thanks in advance
John_887
John_887
Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 4
Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me!

Post by Cloud on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:45 pm

John_887 wrote:Hi. I am a newly registered member on this website. I need Spiritual help. I feel very bad and I feel disconnected from the world. I am in the same situation almost 5 years. Sometimes I am hearing and seeing visions. I am a very Spiritual person.

Please help my soul.

Thanks in advance

Hi John

Welcome to our site, it's great to have you join us hugs

So sorry to hear how badly you've been feeling, you say you feel disconnected and pretty bad, sorry to hear this... I hope we can help you out. It's not nice when you feel as though things are not moving forwards and getting better. I'm curious about your visions and the things you have been hearing, do you feel comfortable to share more? I think I understand how you are meaning. Are they frightening you?

I don't want to come to conclusions yet on what it could be or what could help but i'd love to hear more, share as much as you feel comfortable doing. This is a no-judgement zone peace a lot of us have experienced things like this in the past and the more we know the more we can help, so post away, ask away, nobody will mock you

We all get it

Hope you're having a good weekend so far, talk soon

Cloud

Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3411
Times User Thanked: : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by John_887 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:13 am

Hi Cloud. I am happy that I am not alone. All the things started since I am born. I am still wondering sometimes that it may be another dimension in which I have seen that in future maybe all of the humanity will get in. I was having strange thoughts and imagination. I have been always living in a world of fantasy in my mind on my own ancient style. I learned lots of things about me few years ago. My soul needs healing from the trauma that I have been through. This is a real story what I am going to share and I am not afraid of revealing my identity because I need help in future and I need healing now in present time. I am suppressing my emotions so I can feel better sometimes even knowing how dangerous that is. I was born 28 years ago in the body I am living now. Somewhere around 1995-1997 I was still a kid. One day I was getting out of the room and I closed the door. I got in trance and I started listening to other beings from another world. Years passed and I have learned that I am maybe sacrificed and that they maybe wanted to steal my identity so they can lie and take more souls. 2-3 years ago I was sitting on the terrace at home and I have said: '' God. My Lord... Please tell me who I am and why is this happening to me and seeing those visions.'' Immediately I have felt something and got OBE and heard a prophecy. It was not God the Creator (there are many gods) but a man who knows me from my past lives. I have seen after all these years that I have been baptized in the name of negative forces. I was christian but I am trying to get de-babtised because of the shocking truth and because I have seen that maybe is better for me to be Spiritual but not religious because the baptism ritual was a sacrifice ritual which destroyed my life. I feel cursed and I have very negative thoughts sometimes. I have been in trance multiple times and realized after all these years that I am a victim and that they want my identity. I am not afraid anymore of them Cloud my dear. I know that they can do nothing. There is another world where we belong to. One day there will be a peaceful world where we can live in. I have always wanted to see the Spiritual world.

My real Spiritual identity is I AM. I am, I AM.

Are there still loving people that can help me live my life better?
I would be happy to be healed. I have no money and my situation is getting worse sometimes.

Thanks in advance
John_887
John_887
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Hey John

Glad you replied peace I completely understand where you are coming from.

I'll reply shortly, just have to finish a reading. But settle in post away and maybe join us in chat later on. The best times to come in are 8pm Eastern onwards. It's a good resource for support as well as the forums.

I am glad you are not afraid. Keep that strength of yours up. What is your will, will be. hugs

Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by John_887 on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Hi Cloud

I am happy that you replied. I would love to know more about how I can get better. Thanks a lot. I am still strong. Can you tell me what is the best time to come in chat room? Because I have logged in more than once and it says that I need password for more of the rooms. If it's 8 PM than it's OK for me. I will be there that time. For me it's OK anytime.

Thanks a lot and sorry for replying later.

Chat soon Smile

John_887
John_887
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:40 pm

Hi John

No worries

I'm curious about a few things that you've mentioned, you feel though you've been sacrificed and you have had a few frightening experiences by the sound of it. You say you are not afraid anymore and that's good, may I ask who you feel is targeting you? negative forces?

I'd be happy to send you healing and we don't charge here at all, what if I sent you some reiki?
If you're worried about negative forces or attachments we have a person who can help you out with that, he's a professional and can help via distance

Can you tell us more about the visions you've had? maybe if we know what you are seeing we can understand better... are the things you are seeing , what you believe could be premonitions/ prophetic visions?

Cloud

Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by John_887 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:54 pm

Hi Cloud, thank you for replying. I can tell you more about it yes. Feel free to ask me anything. Those negative forces some of them are not from this planet and have human bodies. I was sacrificed so they can feel better. They were teached that my spirit belongs to them and that irritates me because my spirit is only mine. The ones that are targeting me are some beings who are probably against me because as I said before I don't know who I was in past lives but I know that my soul identity is I AM which means that I am... Two nights ago I self healed myself and I suppressed again the emotions because I have messianic syndrome which is not my illness but it came because I was sacrificed and I am suppressing the emotions like that from that illness because if I don't do that I can die from the trauma I have survived. I know that we continue to live even after death but I have an unknown problem there. If you are spiritual but not religious you know that it is hard to be a target. The reason why I'm not afraid no more is because I know that whatever happens the soul goes through recycle process and what is eternal is the soul. Yes please and thank you a lot Smile you can send me reiki. Yes please if he is available you can tell him about me. Yes Cloud they are prophetic visions and both some of them from the past. I was seeing lots of things which most of them I forgot about which are from years ago. I can tell you more details if you please invite me in private chat. I am available anytime just tell me when if you can. Feel free to contact me on my email which is on my profile page.

What I am going to share with you and others is that whatever happens be strong and wise as serpents because very soon times are coming in which all of the humanity may be asked to sign something or take a chip, drinks or food or mark-seal. Say no to those things because by accepting them you sign that you are workforce which in future times will be used and may result in spiritual death if you don't say no. Spread this message.

John

Last edited by John_887 on Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)
John_887
John_887
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum