Next Chat Event
Why am I dreaming so much lately? 5nvklj

Why am I dreaming so much lately? 9tpt39

Why am I dreaming so much lately?

Go down

Why am I dreaming so much lately? Empty Why am I dreaming so much lately?

Post by Doll1111 on Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:57 pm

Hi, I have had dreams in the past but I rarely have dreams. I do have synchronicity everyday as I mentioned on a previous post about my seeing of numbers and repeated words being seen or head in different places. However for the past two days I have had several dreams. Is there a reason why I dreaming so much? Thank you in advance Why am I dreaming so much lately? 3545142267
Doll1111
Doll1111

Female Zodiac : Libra Posts : 11
Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Why am I dreaming so much lately? Empty Re: Why am I dreaming so much lately?

Post by Cirrus on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:47 pm

Hi Doll1111 hugs

Dreams are subconscious , there could be a few reasons why you are dreaming a lot lately

Sometimes we process things in our dreams that we can't process or are not ready to face whilst awake. I'm curious if you have been working with any new gemstones recently? or whether you've been meditating more?

I think it may be a sign of awakening along with the other things you are experiencing peace

------------> Awakening as in, you're successfully opening up and using your Chakras well

Dreams are connected to intuition , the only difference being that you are sleeping. You may notice soon that you have premonition dreams

Dreaming is a Function of the Brow Chakra. Your brow chakra functions automatically while you are in slumber. You call its function dreaming. If you are having difficulty seeing with your third eye when you are awake be assured that this chakra does work if you are remembering your dreams

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3681
Times User Thanked: : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirrus on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:49 pm

I forgot to add that intuition flows best when we are relaxed.... for some, the relaxation may be a deep state of meditation.. for others, it can actually be whilst you are asleep. There have been a few well known psychics who received most of their insights whilst they were sleeping, like Edgar Cayce who they named the sleeping prophet. Other than that, it really depends what you are dreaming of. I'd keep a dream journal and see if you are noticing anything stand out- there are a couple of good posts on keeping a dream journal , I believe it was written by Dragon or Astraldreamer, i'll look out for it, for you Smile

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3681
Times User Thanked: : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Doll1111 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:41 pm

One of the dreams I had was that I was with my husband and a previous supervisor of mine was smiling with a black pickup truck. I could not stand the anticipation of having to wait for a decent time to text him. I told him about my dream and asked him what kind of care he has. He said he has a Jaguar but is planning on buying a pick up truck in 2 years. I asked him if he is really planning on purchasing the pick up or if he is just saying that because of what I had just told him. He said no, he is planning on getting the pick up in two years. I wanted to know what kind of car he has before telling him about my dream. When he said jaguar I felt a little sadden since in my dream the pick up and his happiness was what had my attention. Then when I told him my dream he said that he is planning on getting one in 2 years. I don’t know why I dreamt about this but he confirmed that what I had dreamed is going to happen.

Any insite on this particular dream?
Doll1111
Doll1111

Back to top Go down

Post by Doll1111 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 am

True story freedom
Doll1111
Doll1111

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:05 pm

Hi Doll1111,
You probably had that premonition dream that you mentioned as a start of your abilities. Or, if you had them in the past then your brow chakra as Cloud mentioned is open again. I don't personally feel there is any more behind it than that. michaeljackson
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 74
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down