Next Chat Event
I feel someone or something is blocking me.. 5nvklj

I feel someone or something is blocking me.. 9tpt39

I feel someone or something is blocking me..

Go down

I feel someone or something is blocking me.. Empty I feel someone or something is blocking me..

Post by Leeasi on Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Hello, I’m new here so i hope i post this correctly. I have endured a lot these past few months and I’m currently trying to find my path because i feel like I’m on autopilot and that scars me. I’m depressed and i don’t want to go to the dark place i used to be. I would like a reading if possible. That’s if anyone feels drawn to me. I used to think i had some type of power but i just can’t tap into it. I will keep my fingers crossed. I thank you for accepting me into the group. Thank you. sunny
Leeasi
Leeasi

Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

I feel someone or something is blocking me.. Empty Re: I feel someone or something is blocking me..

Post by PurpleGoddess on Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:01 pm

Hi Leeasi,
   I did a read with the Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck by John Holland.  So, in your past you sought help, as I feel it was coming into chat earlier today and requesting this reading. To ask is always the first step.
Presently You are having a period of discontent and boredom.  You should cleanse your home with sage, it will help to expel any unwanted energies. Also, wear a black tourmaline necklace or ring, it will also help to rid any negative energies from attaching onto you.  Selenite you can wear as a ring or necklace as well or even put in the four corners of your home or property.  The selenite will help to only allow wanted energies in, so you are not completely closed off. I feel that this reassurance will help you open back up and experience your psyche a bit more.  Give it a few days, you will feel more at ease, less blocked.  Watch for signs while you do this, certain people that come into your life, words that relate to your memories, showing you that it is them..that sort of thing.  Meditate daily
Future Make sure that you are meditating daily still, this is for up to six months so keep at it.  Rediscover your wisdom, really dive deep in and find your soul.  I feel that a lot of your blockages will dissipate within this future ideal.  Only deal with one issue at a time, though.  I can see you getting burnt out rather easily when you have too much on your plate.

I hope that this opens your eyes a bit, and I hope to see you back in chat  Smile Love and light always michaeljackson
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 75
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

I feel someone or something is blocking me.. Empty Re: I feel someone or something is blocking me..

Post by Leeasi on Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Thank you so much!!!! This actually helped a lot
Leeasi
Leeasi

Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down