Next Chat Event
May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  5nvklj

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  9tpt39

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Go down

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  Empty May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Post by Sisi on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:18 pm

Hello, maybe there is something i should know. I would appreciate your answers.
Sisi

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  Empty Re: May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Post by PurpleGoddess on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Hi Sisi,
So, what I am getting is that in the past you were patient, or told be patient about something. There is going to be a grande party or event, take time to enjoy yourself...spirit is saying that you need and deserve it. Also, I am seeing that a situation is going to arise that may be difficult. I feel that it is going to be something new, not something you have experienced..so call on a friend or family member to help you if this happens. Hope this helps
Love and light
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 76
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

May i have spiritual guidance reading please.  Empty Re: May i have spiritual guidance reading please.

Post by Sisi on Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:47 pm

PurpleGoddess wrote:[color=#9933cc]Hi Sisi,
 So, what I am getting is that in the past you were patient, or told be patient about something. There is going to be a grande party or event, take time to enjoy yourself...spirit is saying that you need and deserve it.  Also, I am seeing that a situation is going to arise that may be difficult.  I feel that it is going to be something new, not something you have experienced..so call on a friend or family member to help you if this happens. Hope this helps
Love and light
Thank you PurpleGoddes for the reading very much. Yes, i am always waiting for something, patient, not taking action. Interesting about party, as i do not go out usually, do you mean that it can be gathering of friends? And as i understand, new experience can be job related? I want to change my job, but don't know how to do it.
Sisi

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:04 am

[color=#9966cc]Hi Sisi! Certainly the party can be a gathering of friends, sorry if I used the wrong word to describe it. The new experience can literally be anything, I guess just surround yourself with good people mainly.
As for the job, what do you enjoy doing? What are you passionate about?
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisi on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Thank you for clarifying. PurpleGoddes, the problem is that i can't answer this question ( i like to learn something new, but it is not a job, i like calculating numbers, but all types of this jobs are office jobs. And i am not sure that it would be better for me than the job i have now. But the job i have now is not a stable one. So i have worries about all this.
Sisi

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Sisi, I am not sure what country you live in, but unfortuantely that is a lot of numerological jobs or careers. Accounting stands out to me for you, though I know you say you don't wish to have an office job. I think this is where talking with your friends and/or family comes into play.
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sisi on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:17 pm

Thank you again PurpleGoddess!
Sisi

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:02 pm

You are very welcome! Hope that this helped! Hugs
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down