Next Chat Event
Experiences with Telepathic communication 5nvklj

Experiences with Telepathic communication 9tpt39

Experiences with Telepathic communication

Go down

Experiences with Telepathic communication Empty Experiences with Telepathic communication

Post by Cloud on Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:34 am

Have any of you ever had anything like this happen?

I've always believed in telepathy to a degree but what happened yesterday was so strange. I was talking to a friend and she often says to be Say yes, or no (wanting me to answer as a psychic without knowing the question Rolling Eyes ) but I don't mind. So I thought about this really hard, do I say yes, or no.. do I feel like I should say yes , or no, when suddenly I heard in my mind

Shall I get another sandwich?
I ignored it at first but in my mind I kept hearing shall I get another sandwich and I eventually decided to say no. So I told my friend no... whatever the question was, she shouldn't do it. She said to me ''it's ok, I probably shouldn't have another sandwich anyway''. I said to her I just heard your question, you said shall I get another sandwich? and she didn't believe that I heard her but it was quite entertaining.

The odds of hearing the question as she was asking it? slim to none

Have any of you got stories like this to share? doesn't have to be anything big but would love to hear them

peace

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3816
Times User Thanked: : 142

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Telepathic communication Empty Re: Experiences with Telepathic communication

Post by Dragon on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hah!

I know Many times, with Mermaid, You and Myself, we had already answered questions not yet asked....

Commenting on unknown situations.

Sure, at time we may appear looking somewhat daft, but, it is short-lived.  Laughing

Such a Tingling, Rush when that happens!

:goodpost:

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 204

Back to top Go down

Experiences with Telepathic communication Empty Re: Experiences with Telepathic communication

Post by Dragon on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:52 pm

Energy Always Flowing, Unbroken....

Was at Farmer's Market, selecting green tomatoes, when an unexplicable sadness took over, washing through me.

Feeling drawn, I turned and right behind me an Elder was staring / gazing at paper bags of fresh picked Apples.

Without thought or conscious awareness, words flew out of my mouth.

"Would you like an apple?", I asked her.

"I surely would, Bless You, she replies, then goes on to say how her Johnny loved apples more than anything.

With tears shining in her eyes, she cried, "Johnny died on this day 40 years ago".

Time stood still as we silently embraced.

I love you Elder left with a bag of Golden Delicious Apples, I had Gifted her. I love you

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:55 am

Dragon wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Energy Always Flowing, Unbroken....

Was at Farmer's Market, selecting green tomatoes, when an unexplicable sadness took over, washing through me.

Feeling drawn, I turned and right behind me an Elder was staring / gazing at paper bags of fresh picked Apples.

Without thought or conscious awareness, words flew out of my mouth.

"Would you like an apple?", I asked her.

"I surely would, Bless You, she replies, then goes on to say how her Johnny loved apples more than anything.

With tears shining in her eyes, she cried, "Johnny died on this day 40 years ago".

Time stood still as we silently embraced.

I love you Elder left with a bag of Golden Delicious Apples, I had Gifted her. I love you

Awww.... this warmed my heart. You're such a loving generous person Dragon heartsign admires admires I'm sure you made her day. The kindness of a stranger is a touching one. I think you and Mermaid are skilled mind readers, I can't hide anything from the two of you Laughing Not even if I tried

Thank you for helping this lady :hug: bless her it sounds as though she was reflecting deeply, amazing how we just don't forget the little things they loved. I'm sure she treasured the apples..... i'll say a prayer for her wherever she is now

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3816
Times User Thanked: : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 pm

hugs:love:hugs

Elder was about 83 +, her "Johnny", was her son. :love:

Energies work both ways, as we both were steeped in light.

Giving / empowering self-awareness.

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:01 pm

You are a warm and wonderful person dragon am sure the elder was grateful for the apples and us woman that have lost a child or a grown up child we walk every day with a broken heart it never heals we learn to live with it every day sending you hugs Dragon hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Posts : 392
Times User Thanked: : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down