Next Chat Event
Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem 5nvklj

Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem 9tpt39

Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem

Go down

Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem Empty Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem

Post by Cloud on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:53 am

How others treat you... it's on them.
If someone makes you feel upset and puts you down.... it's a problem with them....
If someone talks down to you, discriminates against you, is nasty to you, belittles you..... it's a problem they have with themselves
They are fully in control of their own actions, just like we are with ours

It's not your problem or your responsibility and sometimes all you can do is accept that this person has a major problem and it's nothing to do with you. Don't let them bring you down. There are far too many people like this in the world and they do seem to look for weakneses in others. They feel that by bringing others down with them they'll raise higher. Truth is by doing that, nobody moves forward, they just dig their own hole deeper. Rise up and let go of all the hateful jealous people in your life. We're here for a short time and one day it will be all but a long series of memories. Don't let the negative people in your life take up space, don't even waste another breath. Focus on yourself. Let them go, cut them off completely. You deserve peace

Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3843
Times User Thanked: : 143

Back to top Go down

Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem Empty Re: Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem

Post by Button on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:44 pm

I totally agree cloud keep posative people in your life we don't need negativetivity in our lifes hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Posts : 402
Times User Thanked: : 51

Back to top Go down

Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem Empty Re: Other peoples negative behaviour... it's not your problem

Post by Button on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:58 pm

I have had a run in with a couple of members of my family and I have tried to talk to them but they are not interested in what I have to say one of my male relative wanted some personal information from me but I never gave him it and I phoned up the place wher he told me he needed the information from me and they told me he didn't need it so I told his mother and she didn't want to no she said to me she was angry at me for telling her so I am wanting to keep my distance from them they say you can choose your friends but not your family I just don't understand why family would want to cause trouble and hurt there family x
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Posts : 402
Times User Thanked: : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down