Next Chat Event

Free Career Reading

Go down

Free Career Reading

Post by CynthiaShine on Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Greetings, I posted some time ago and Cloud responded. Her reading was extremely accurate and very helpful. I cannot seem to find that post. My question today is that I enjoy the flexibility of being self-employed. That is my preference. I hold a real estate license and my husband has been a broker for many years. He has his own company. I recently took a contract assignment to work for another company. However, I have a long commute, and much of the work I do rates low in terms of work that I would really like to be doing. I am there for the steady income. The pay is appropriate/good and I do appreciate a lot about the experience. However, I feel as if I am not where I am supposed to be. I feel that I should, and would prefer to be, builiding our family business. With the long commute and the investment in time, it has been a challenge to contribute as much as I would like to our family business. Cloud had advised that they were going to offer a part time position for me, and they mentioned that that is there plan. However, they must first fill the position I am in and I do not know when that will happen. My question is what would my angels, guides and ancestors like me to know about my self-employment and this position. Thank you, and blessings to you :-).
CynthiaShine
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Career Reading

Post by Cloud on Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:42 am

Hi Cynthiashine

Lovely to see you back I'm glad that the last reading was helpful for you, i'd be more than happy to come back to it and give you more information

We also have three new readers who are wanting to practice, their names are PurpleGoddess, Astraldreamer and Button. They may also comment here if they feel drawn to I love you I hope we can help you out more , as a group. In the meantime have a lovely weekend and we'll talk soon. Hopefully over the next three days.

Take care
hugs

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3105
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaShine on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:21 pm

This sounds fantastic. Thank you all for everything you are doing.
CynthiaShine
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:17 pm

Hi

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:17 pm

I am not able to post a question, could you please help me with a reading if possible?

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon on Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:57 am

CynthiaShine wrote:Greetings, I posted some time ago and Cloud responded. Her reading was extremely accurate and very helpful. I cannot seem to find that post.

hugs CynthiaShine hugs

At your Profile, you can see all your Posts.

Here is the Post you are seeking:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Senior Administrator

Times User Thanked: : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaShine on Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:12 pm

Thank you, Dragon!
CynthiaShine
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:18 pm

Hi! I will be using a career six card spread to help guide me.  
What is your purpose here? - Why did you choose this job in the first place? I drew the eight of wands here, indicating that there is progress to be held.  There is a possible business trip? Your goal is within your reach here. There will be good news coming from your job.
2. What motivates you? - What about this job pushes you to do what you do everyday? What inspires you to do your best? I drew the King of Wands here.  A man who is secure in his business or profession, strong and generous, though he can be impulsive. Take your time in making decisions here, any agreement.
3. What are you responsibilities? - What is your role here, whether it’s in the job description or not? Knight of Wands Reversed--I'm honestly not really sure the question fits here, but the general meaning that I keep feeling is to not rush things and get yourself frustrated.  Things will happen as they are meant to.
4. How are your projects doing? - Your current state - what is the environment like? How do you feel about the work? Strength--If there is an obstacle currently at work, take another look and see if there is another way that it can be done so that reconciliation can be done.  
5. What are the potential rewards? - What you stand to gain from this job, financially, spiritually, or otherwise.  Empress Reversed--Other people's energies are going to cause despair, if you really want to make the contract job work then you need to remember that and be strong against their negative energies.  Very chaotic at the work place.
6. Where is this all leading? - What is a possible future that is coming from all of this?--Death--Change, is the most simple idea here. Something is coming, and if you dwell on the past you will not see the good things that lie ahead.  Take a chance that is presented to you.  I personally would take the job and try it out but keep in mind that there will be people trying to bring you down there. Maybe not right away, but some have hidden agendas.

I hope this resonates and helps you with your dilemma.

Love and light always michaeljackson
PurpleGoddess
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 27
Times User Thanked: : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down