Next Chat Event

Haunted Locations. Have any experiences?

Go down

Haunted Locations. Have any experiences?

Post by Cloud on Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:43 am

Hi All!

Wondering if you have any local places that are known to be haunted and have any stories to tell?

We'd love to hear them.

--
One of mine, is the main road not too far from here. There used to be pubs all along it and many were unfortunate to be run over on their late night walks home. Around seven people I know of but i'm sure many more. Every night at the same time(s) if you drive down this road, apparitions of people step out in front of the car. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to break only to see there was nobody there. When this happened three nights a row in the same spot, I knew this had to be an apparition. Upon researching the place many others report the same spirit apparitions stepping out.

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3105
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Re: Haunted Locations. Have any experiences?

Post by PurpleGoddess on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:22 pm

In my hometown, there is a story called Cry Baby Bridge.  It is a bridge that if you go over it at midnight you can allegedly hear a woman's baby crying. Which then there is no one there.

Another story is the one of a cemetery having a spirit/entity who turns off people's cars while leaving.  My aunt and others have went here, and confirmed that this really did happen.

PurpleGoddess
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 27
Times User Thanked: : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:23 pm

In my hometown, there is a story called Cry Baby Bridge.  It is a bridge that if you go over it at midnight you can allegedly hear a woman's baby crying. Which then there is no one there.

Another story is the one of a cemetery having a spirit/entity who turns off people's cars while leaving.  My aunt and others have went here, and confirmed that this really did happen.

PurpleGoddess
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 27
Times User Thanked: : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down