Next Chat Event
Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 5nvklj

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 9tpt39

Is some one not telling the truth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is some one not telling the truth

Post by Cloud_Away on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:16 pm

Button wrote:Because he had asks his ex girlfriend to get a loan and asked her to put it in her name and he told her he would go back and live with her and she got the loan but he never went back with her now that is bad wat he did

Oh goodness Sad

I feel you are right, he hasn't given all of the money back... and yes, I feel as though he is avoiding the ex girlfriend, but she is likely to contact his mum soon. Hope that he sorts it out otherwise his mum will land in trouble as well. 'm so sorry this happened hugs

I feel he still owes his ex girlfriend, and that yes it's to do with lies here and there, him lying to her but not just about money.
So sorry for the mother... that was a really generous thing to do to help him but it sounds like he is playing games with mum and ex girlfriend..... things will be resolved for both of them, they'll get the money back, but son needs warning that mum and ex are both in financial difficulty now and will have to face consequences for his actions if he doesn't give it back. I don't feel he has given it all back to ex... you are right, he spent some on himself..i'm certain about that

hugs

Away
Away

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3778
Times User Thanked: : 130

Back to top Go down

Is some  one  not telling the truth  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is some one not telling the truth

Post by Button on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:21 pm

Thankyou cloud he moved back in with his mother but she told me she wants him to move out because of all of this thankyou so much hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Posts : 372
Times User Thanked: : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:04 pm

Just an update on this his mum asked him to move out and he is 35 years old and he was crying to his mum blaming a friend that made him like this I think he is manipulateing his mother to feel sorry for him because he thinks hes done nothing wrong and he was seen goiinh to his ex girlfriend house and he denies it theres something not right here but I don't know what
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:35 am

He has mood swings too his mother can't cope with this thats why she has asked him to move out because he is a grown man not a baby I think he needs to see some one about his mood swings mayb hes got depression but he won't go to the doctor my friend said she doesn't want him out but she can't go on like this him acting like a child
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_Away on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:36 pm

I agree button it sounds as though he might need to see a professional and have his mental health checked out.. i'm so glad she has your support, she really needs you right now. It's a shame because I can understand at 35 she would want him out, it sounds as though he might be depressed with his recent break up but it's still no excuse and his mum doesn't need to be dealing with all of this, I agree.. especially financially , everyone needs to cut back these days and save where they can, having to worry about loans is too much for her

Where abouts do they live, if you don't mind me asking? hugs
country wise...

Away
Away

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:44 pm

They live in hazelhead in aberdeen thankyou so much cloud hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Hi cloud can you pick anything up about my friend son he has took some of his clothes and he said he is staying at his pals house but I think hes been staying with his ex girlfriend but I don't understand why he would lie and say hes staying at his pals house because I saw them both together she was sitting in her car at the side of his mums house ithink hes going to move back in with his ex girlfriend but I don't understand why all the secrecy to his mum I think he should start being honest with people what do you think cloud if you can pick up anything that would be great hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_Away on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:50 pm

You are right button, going by what you said that she was sitting beside his mum's house, he's gone to stay there..

I really do wonder why all the secrecy. I wonder if he has another partner that the mother knows about. Does that make any sense?
I feel his mum has been trying to talk some sense in to him but seems he's not listening....

hugs

Away
Away

Back to top Go down

Post by Button on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Yes that is true he has been seeing some one else to but only told his mum and yes she has tried talking to him but i don't think he listens to his mum hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud_Away on Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:56 pm

Yes

I feel he's worried his mum would tell on him

She would know, if he admitted it, that he's cheating, and he knows his mum would be so angry

But I think you should tell her.... not for the sake of being a snitch but this will end so badly for the new partner... she's going to end up getting hurt.

If he does move back in with his ex, history will repeat itself too. It's not a good idea Sad ... his poor mum having to deal with all this

Away
Away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2