Next Chat Event

Hey! Thanks for having me!

Go down

Hey! Thanks for having me!

Post by Tink182 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 pm

I have been single for like 9 or so years now and I am curious as if I am ever going to have a love life. If someone could shed some light on that for me Id really appreciate it! Thank you!
Tink182
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 2
Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey! Thanks for having me!

Post by Cloud on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:09 pm

welcome Tink182 welcome

Welcome to Mystic-Sisterhood, good to have you join us. flower1 flower1

I don't usually read right away but I immediately sensed that you have a couple of admirers. I feel that a new relationship is around the corner... it's going to be a matter of weeks before you take things to a new level with someone in your life. I see you settled with someone by mid January. By the 14th. That stands out clearly
Spirit show me a mental-image of a timeline, which is how I gauge my dates I give people.. I try not to do this too often as I believe if we focus too much on time frames, we can overlook opportunities before us prior to then. But definitely by mid January, and, I do feel as though it's someone who is in your life right now.

I feel that it may be unexpected, this person who is an admirer, may not be very good at giving away their feelings towards you....
I feel they are a friend of a friend. They are connected to you by someone else.
If anything they may seem a little bit blunt around you and you may question why they are behaving a little bit strange. I feel it's nerves. And they most likely fear rejection....... but once things take off, they will go very well.

Good luck.....

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3114
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Tink182 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 pm

Thank you so much! Thats something I was curious about!
Tink182
Full  Member

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 2
Times User Thanked: : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum