Next Chat Event
What led you to your spiritual path? 5nvklj

What led you to your spiritual path? 9tpt39

What led you to your spiritual path?

Go down

What led you to your spiritual path? Empty What led you to your spiritual path?

Post by Cloud_Away on Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:49 am

Curious to hear what lead you to this current path you are on. Spiritual one. Your exploring no matter how advanced you are on this journey, whether you're new to it or not. How and what prompted you to get to where you are now?

Tough question I know. I'm not sure how i'd answer it myself . A Calling, maybe.

Cloud

Away
Away

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3778
Times User Thanked: : 130

Back to top Go down

What led you to your spiritual path? Empty Re: What led you to your spiritual path?

Post by astraldreamer on Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:19 pm

yes hard question, I think for me it was the constant lucid or astral dreams
and then when I was 17 I watched a programme on tv about guardian angels and it was like I knew tht some experiences I went through before mines had helped me.

and then when I was in my late 20s my new neighbour moved in and I did a very accurate psycometry reading on her without even meaning too or knowing anything about it.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 596
Times User Thanked: : 41

Back to top Go down

What led you to your spiritual path? Empty Re: What led you to your spiritual path?

Post by Button on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:49 am

I have been into this at a very young age but I didn't persue it I I have got back into it since my daughter passed away she was into this to hugs
Button
Button
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Posts : 372
Times User Thanked: : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:52 pm

When I was little, I could notice people in my dreams, have been told that I would sit and talk to people that were not there while playing.  I had two shadow people around me after mom died, but eventually, quit seeing them.  Caused me to close myself off. I then saw who i thought was my mother sitting on the edge of my bed Halloween night(samhein) as I was putting my child to bed. Went back for a double take and no one was there. That occurrence led me to investigate the paranormal even more, fast forward five years and now I am reading tarot and hearing, seeing, and smelling spirit at times. My intuition is growing , and is still leading me on this ever ending soul adventure.
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 76
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down