Next Chat Event
Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 5nvklj

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 9tpt39

Who do you believe you were in a past life?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you believe you were in a past life?

Post by PurpleGoddess on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi Renaud,
 I am not able to pm, so I figured that here would be a good spot to put your three card draw for your past life read.  Please keep in mind that this a very vague read, as no dates or anything of that sort. That would be more of a tarot spread to get the date or lifetime number.  So, here we go.
I asked for my guide to give forth the most recent life for you.  The three cards I drew were Authority Figures- which is basically fearing authority figures in this life and/or a past life. This can lead to karmic carryovers such as anxiety about succumbing to someone else's ways to avoid conflict.
The second card is male-female, which is saying that you have lived most past lives as a different gender than you are now.  Give yourself compassion. The third card is Medicine man or woman, you were a healer in your past life.  They are giving you this card to place more confidence in you for the healing aspects of your gifts in this current life.
These reads are always so fun, as there is not an infinite amount of detail, but you still get a peek at a person.  I hope this resonates with you, love and light  I love you
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 75
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you believe you were in a past life?

Post by Renaud on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 am

Thank you so much for the read ,time and love 😍

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Times User Thanked: : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:52 am

Regarding healing....my reiki teacher told while initiating me that I have been a healer....but I m not sure if she meant reiki....I felt more of a ayurveda doctor , herbology....
Tree are like my pet favorite.
Then with past karma ....there is something I am carrying from previous life ...that I don't really know n I need to work on it once I fully realise that's thing that keep putting me back and with succumbing thing ....I feel it affects my relationship somehow ... mist of time i put up a grave expression but I become all loving and vulnerable ....visibly and actually to those I care about and they walk all over me ...Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 3278550357😂, So to avoid that I keep pushing myself ...not much help though .....I read my numerology karma ...it said I need to learn diplomacy to ascend and clear karma

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:52 am

But I am not too sure ...cause you know websites these days

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PurpleGoddess on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:28 am

I can't say I have ever heard of that type of doctor. What do they specialize in? And, healing does not lead you only down one path
PurpleGoddess
PurpleGoddess
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Female Zodiac : Pisces Posts : 75
Times User Thanked: : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Very true

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Who do you believe you were in a past life? - Page 2 Empty A Phoenix

Post by Scout Phoenix on Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 am

I believe that I Was a phoenix in a past life. Some kind of wild mythological animal because that's what this past life practitioner told myself and it make's sense to myself because I have done this to myself numerous time's and I absolutely love the way that the Chinese dragon phoenix religion also work's. I have been told that phoenix's are very protective and bonding bird's with people. Dragon's help to relax myself when I focus on meditation. I had a wreckless kundalini awakening I did on my own and since than I have gotten support to have my soul binded again and apparently my soul was so almost wrecked that it took awhile and will take along time to heal. I could have chosen to move on and move on from this life. Due to an accident. But, something is making myself stay here and finish this life out. I ain't suicidial I never have been. I had two time's to leave this realm but I didn't. I suppose thing's happen for a reason and I see thing's are getting better in a sense. I just miss home so much.
Scout Phoenix
Scout Phoenix

Female Zodiac : Aries Posts : 2
Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Thu May 02, 2019 1:07 am

Oh nice....

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Thu May 02, 2019 1:08 am

What are you doing after being awakened ?

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Renaud
Loyal Member
Loyal  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2