Next Chat Event

Love Reading Please

Go down

Love Reading Please

Post by daniellepanda on Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:49 pm

Hi My name is Danielle and I'm wondering what you see could be in store for Travis and I. I want to know where this path we are traveling together will ultimately lead us to.

On another note, can you look into what my career life is like over the next 4 months?

Thanks
Danielle
daniellepanda
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Love Reading Please

Post by Cloud on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:45 am

Hi Danielle Smile

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood. I'll break this reading in to two parts, I want to start off with the relationship between you and Travis. My initial feelings for you both, are great Smile
I see you both bonding more, becoming more close knit than you currently are, and eventually settling. Long term? - Yes.

As for career, I don't know how else to describe it other than chaotic. But not in a negative way, just that you will be very busy. I take it that you have a very fast paced job requiring your full focus for most of the time. I'd say to expect a busy period in the coming months. Nothing much stands out other than that. Just a definite increase in those requiring your services/ coming to your workplace. I hope that helps you. Nothing major stands out.

Let me know if you have any more questions, i'm always here and happy to help you when i'm free,
Take care
Cloud

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3114
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by daniellepanda on Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi Cloud,

Thanks for the response. Long term is definitely what I am hoping for with Travis. We had a tumultuous year but seems to be getting better. <3

Thanks for sharing!

Danielle
daniellepanda
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:38 am

You're welcome Danielle, All the best to you both hug3

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3114
Times User Thanked: : 86

Back to top Go down

I need guidance

Post by Dani_8589 on Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:14 am

I need guidance my ex and I broke up 4 months ago we had a wonderful relationship so that’s why I don’t understand how just one day up and send a text and it over we don’t talk for 4 months and then 4 months later she is married to her ex from 6 yrs ago . I know that’s her right but I’m my heart I just feel like something is wrong like something is off like her friend caused some behind the seven stuff that I don’t know about I’m not sure but just my gut tells me that Kyndra doesn’t love her ex so please just give me your vibes on what you feel my name is Danielle her name was Kyndra
Dani_8589
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down