Next Chat Event

Offered a Job. What Am I Supposed To Learn?

Go down

Offered a Job. What Am I Supposed To Learn?

Post by CynthiaShine on Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:55 am

Hello. I am hoping someone will be available to give me a reading. I was recently offered a job. While it makes good sense for me to take it, I find myself uneasy about it as I sense that it has the potential to be a taxing situation, long commute, longer hours than I would want, frenetic pace. Turning it down; however, would seem irresponsible. I am trying to figure out what I am supposed to learn from this. Is there something I am missing?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.
CynthiaShine
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: Offered a Job. What Am I Supposed To Learn?

Post by Cloud on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi CynthiaShine

I have to say, I completely agree with you. Connecting to yourself, your situation with the job offer, but then looking at the commute is definitely a catch 22

My personal view is if you do take this job, it will lead you to something, say in a year or so, a similar job that is not so far away. The experience you will gain with this offer/location will help you kick start local work.
I do feel it's worthwhile taking up.. but I also see where you are coming from, you will be tired and not have much time to yourself.. with the longer trips.

It's something to weigh up, if you do take it up my best advice and message is that.. even if you stay for 1 year, this is going to help you get work closer to home much quickly.. probably a promotion too, higher position, give you experience that other employers are looking for, and will eventually be well worth it

I feel that there's more to it for you , I see you liking it there. The travel seems to be an issue but my best advice would be to take care of your physical self making sure you re charge as often as you can so you can keep up with your (will be, very!) busy lifestyle

So taking care of yourself, your body, trusting this is a step on the ladder that will raise you to success and stability in the coming months and next few years onwards

Hope this helps you, let me know if you had any more questions
kisses Take care kisses
Cloud

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2839
Times User Thanked: : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:59 pm

Sidenote, I have a friend who was in the same position, similar. She was a newly qualified nurse and where she lived the only place they were hiring was in te local prison. But they wanted nurses with much more experience than she had, even though she was band 6..
She had no choice but take up a job offer that would mean a 1hour 15 walk and 60min train journey 5 days a week, she was exhausted at the whole idea of travelling so long and then considering bus replacements and so on. But now she loves it and after three years of sticking to it, she's lead nurse very close to an offer of ward manager so it was all worth it

I feel the same for you, I feel like it's worth seriously considering.. But also, weigh up your own wellbeing.. If it's going to cause much more stress to you than benefit in the bigger picture I would say to wait and trust something will come. I'm also a firm believer that the Universe / God/Angels will always always provide. I think when we are given an offer.. we know it's right, when we feel some peace around it.

The jobs, places, people we are to meet will come. Not all to stay, but when we feel inner peace (regardless of circumstances) we know that's for us. Keep looking for signs around you hugs

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by CynthiaShine on Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:24 am

Dear Cloud,

Thank you so much for your insight and for responding to my question. My apologies for the delay in seeing your request and the delay in responding. I started the position near the beginning of last month. The commute has seemed pretty draining but I also try to see the positive in it. This is quiet time alone, and it is also an opportunity to listen to books by David R. Hawkins. Trying to get my balance. Specifically, trying to make sure that I go to sleep early enough to get the rest that I need, stay hydrated, and eat as well as I can. I noticed myself craving junk food because my body is trying to get energy. So, working on turning that around, making sure to eat at least one green salad a day and cut back on the processed foods.

Also, everything you said is coming to pass. I have been told that my employer is interested in offering me a position with more flexibility and that is in greater alignment with the type of work that I like to do. This position may involve moving to another building, but I think that is just the beginning. Right now, I am just focused on enjoying my work and helping as much as I can in my current position. I find that I am more comfortable when I keep the perspective of God's will be done. So taking it one day at a time.

Thank you again for the work that you do here and for the guidance that you share. I appreciate the guidance you shared with me.

Love and blessing,

Cynthia
CynthiaShine
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Thank you Cynthia for the feedback, i'm so happy for you heartsign congratulations on the new placement. I agree with you and can relate that feeling of being tired all the time, but that sounds a great idea. Now winter is coming as well I recommend keeping up with Vitamin D it really helps combat winter tiredness and lethargy especially if you work nights or long hours, just thought i'd mention. Wishing you all the best, you're welcome , we are here anytime

hugs
Cloud

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down