Next Chat Event
Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  5nvklj

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  9tpt39

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?

Go down

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  Empty Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?

Post by Cloud on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Here's a topic starter for you

When making decisions... would you rather go with the option that brings you peace?

As some will say you know you've made the right choice when you feel at peace. That's often true , yes??

Or -
are you the type to step out of your comfort zone ?
Could argue that we should move the goal post to explore more, even if it feels uncomfortable

Of course discernment comes in to it but leave that aside.
For me i'm not much of a risk taker, I like my comfort zone.. but I do reflect and see some of the best things that came about were when I was absolutely terrified and dragged out of my comfort zone. .

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3744
Times User Thanked: : 129

Back to top Go down

Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?  Empty Re: Settling for what makes you feel peaceful, vs stepping out of your comfort zone?

Post by Cutecat88 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:48 pm

Well, it depends on the situation, but I would pick the second option. Sometimes as a challenge to me, to see how will I be able to handle the situation. Sometimes in order not to hurt another, i would choose the peaceful way , evn if I get hurt myself.

Sent from Topic'it App
Cutecat88
Cutecat88

Female Zodiac : Leo Posts : 36
Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down