Next Chat Event
Psychic awakening 5nvklj

Psychic awakening 9tpt39

Psychic awakening

Go down

Psychic awakening Empty Psychic awakening

Post by weepam89 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 pm

So there is me the Friday night just gone passed not expecting much just girls night over video chat with my best mates. When half way through the night I suddenly freaked out & started seizing but in my mind or atleast spiritually I was seeing into the future. I saw the future of my partner & I it was awful. I saw different parts of it & I wished to be back in my time & boom I came back..
I'd really appreciate your knowledge on this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
weepam89
weepam89

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Psychic awakening Empty Re: Psychic awakening

Post by Cloud_Away on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:39 am

Hi Weepam hugs

Welcome to Mystic-sisterhood , great to have you join us#

I understand what you are explaining, many people zone-out before they experience clairvoyant visions, sounds normal to me. I'm just sorry what you saw was negative.
We have to be careful when listening to/instantly believing the visions exactly as they are, especially when they are for ourselves and are negative..

Reason I say this is because our fears can reflect in dreams and visions, sometimes visions are like wakeful dreams, does this make sense?

I don't feel much bad will come your way but it's understandable you are worried.

Do have or keep tarot cards? was just gazing at your pic and saw cards spread out on a table
Let me know before I interpret that Smile

If it helps, , nothing negative stands out to me. I don't feel anxiety when I look at your picture or focus on your relationship. Usually when something bad is to come I will feel anxiety. I feel quite peaceful and positive for you hugs

Away
Away

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 3792
Times User Thanked: : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by weepam89 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:09 am

Thank you so much. I think I'm just looking more into why this vision was given to me I feel like somethimg/one wanted me to see this specific part of future.
I'm learning to know how to get in tune with my power. Any info you can give me would be greatly appreciate it. xo

Sent from Topic'it App
weepam89
weepam89

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down