Next Chat Event

The power of words

Go down

The power of words

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:22 pm

Theres this guy, ill call him al, who I had a huge crush on about 12 years ago. He worked in my local shop, he was a bit younger than me but I wrote him a note and sent my young daughter in to the shop to give to him.

he never responded to the note, but I still always liked him, loved the way he used to smile at me.

anyway life moved on, I got with other people and he did too, we never became friends, just a smile and a hi if we ever bumped into each other.

last year I bumped into him at a nightclub and we had a chat, I still fancied him, he told me he was married etc but we added each other on facebook but never chatted on there lol.

for the last few months my daughter has been going on about getting a lizard and on facebook one day I noticed that al had set up a new profile, he ran a reptile rescue charity etc so I messaged him for advice about a lizard and we arranged to meet.

what surprised me was his reply was should I come to yours or should we go out for dinner, so this made me feel like maybe he liked me, but I wasn't sure so I arranged to meet him at mines.

on the day he came I was nervous as hell but it was all very professional and he didn't stay long.

we had a few messages with each other through out the next week about lizards and then he asked if he could come and spend time with me.

now im very guarded with my heart due to being hurt lots of time so I made sure that I kind of didn't do my usual which is to become attached and needy lol

my plan failed big time, he stayed for hours, we chatted, we laughed, we discussed hard times we have both been through, we cuddled, held hands, kissed, it truly was a beautiful evening.

I was hooked.

then he ignored me completely for 3 whole days, for a empathy this is torture, I cried, missed him, beat myself up for getting so attached so soon, on the 4th night I was so upset I began to talk to my angels, almost screaming at them, asking why bring him into my life again for nothing, and ten mins later he messaged.

told me he would like to spend some time alone with me, just the two of us, we enetered a long night of messaging, and he told me he never speaks to anyone about his children and some issues with their mother, they are divorced now. he trusted me

I told him that he could trust me, he thanked me, and at the end of the night he said 5 words to me that warmed my heart and filled me with love and positivity.

he said

you are really something special.

this prompted me to do this post, cus words are words, so many words are said without a thought, but with thought words can have big amounts of power, not just in bad ways but in uplifting positive ways.

thoughtful words can lift somebodys mood
make them smile or laugh
help their self esteem and even save somebody's life.

so always try to think before you speak, some simple words you say could really make somebodys day in a million ways.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 345

Back to top Go down

Re: The power of words

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:27 pm

just noticed I posted at 2.22 lol, these angel numbers love me lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:46 pm

thank you rubdn7, yes what you say is true and im glad it has given you some hope Smile

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:30 pm

ideas :goodpost: :goodpost:

Great post Astral

You worded that so well, words have so much power, they can lift or they can break, they can heal, encourage and help someone turn life around

You always notice that the words that are life changing, they can usually be put into one sentence, they are just powerful and rounded up

I'm really happy how well things are going between you and Al joyful congrats. I do understand how you mean as an empath when people go silent or disappear it makes you panic sometimes and then we sometimes over-assess the situation wondering what we've done wrong. But in the end everyone's colours show and it sounds to me like he really thinks the world of you... all the best Smile

I like seeing this, makes me happy. Life is short and like I say , i'm not looking for that at the moment but love in any form is beautiful, be it with family, friends or partners, It's the purest energy, without love and care there's no life, no healing, no happiness.. Everyone deserves it, everyone deserves love and happiness, especially people who work tirelessly to help others, those who have been healing for a long time from past traumas, those who are selfless and make it priority to put others before themselves I love you
Thank you for this post

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

...Cloud goes off to compliment a few people and hug them extra tightly....

heart_sign

Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2323

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:40 pm

thank you cloud hugs x

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:43 pm

Source
SHEA
Published on May 27, 2015
#breathebeauty

I conducted an independent project, which evidently turned into a social experiment halfway through, regarding beauty at my performing arts high school in Chicago. I want to clarify that my intentions were not to get a reaction out of people. I was simply filming beauty and this is the result. Here it is.

School: Chicago HS for the Arts
Class: Integrated arts Smile THE BEST CLASS.
Instructors: Catarina Araujo, Natalie Chami

Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2323

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:49 pm

aww what a beautiful video, something so powerful about something so simple as a smile Smile

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down