Next Chat Event
Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!! 5nvklj

Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!! 9tpt39

Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!!

Go down

Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!! Empty Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!!

Post by ClairDeLune on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 am

newhere

Hi Everyone, i'm ClairDeLune , nice to meet all of you :wink: excited

I was invited here on facebook butterfly from an Empath's group. How awesome is this place, I love it already kisses
If you ever want to ask me something go ahead. I'm able to help with Mediumship, Healing.

Bit of background.
I used to help volunteer on another site years ago to help find missing children and adults. I took a long break after that.
I couldn't handle it, it overwhelmed me a little as you can probably imagine.

I am  a medium and clairvoyant.
I read cards at times and have experience with pendulum dowsing. I also can communicate with animals and those who are unable to speak.
I was once a carer for a disabled child who was unable to talk & it was then I realised that I could communicate with him, he could with me. I still practice this today just not professionally anymore.

I've volunteered doing platform mediumship a couple of times for a local charity/causes , mainly being for the following charities close to my heart
Tommy's. The Samaritans, The intensive care foundation and finally Chestnut tree hospice which is a brilliant place helping children back home who have a terminal illness.

I suffer long term with health so I had to pack it in. Meanwhile, I love what I do so I hope in time I can help others out here

I am interested in a lot. Feng Shui is something I would like to look more in to. Give me a shout if you know much about that.
I would like to practice more remote viewing.

Aside from that I have plenty of hobbies, i'm a nature lover, I enjoy time outside, I love reading up on natural and herbal remedies, homeopathic medicin is something I would like to delve into later on.

I have had plenty of paranormal experiences and am a UFO witness ~ sure I will share more stories on all of that another time.

Well its good to meet you. Take care. I cant figure out the chatroom yet, i'm a bit slow with technology, but see u all soon kisses kisses

Clair
ClairDeLune
ClairDeLune
Psychic Reader
Psychic Reader

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!! Empty Re: Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!!

Post by astraldreamer on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:23 pm

hi and welcome clair Smile

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 612
Times User Thanked: : 41

Back to top Go down

Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!! Empty Re: Hey, I'm New. Nice to meet you all!!!

Post by Purplemoon86 on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:49 pm

Welcome Smile

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Cancer Posts : 204
Times User Thanked: : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down