Next Chat Event

weird little things that happen to or around you

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

weird little things that happen to or around you

Post by astraldreamer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:14 pm

id love to hear stories of spiritual things that have happened to you or to appliances etc around you.

here are some of mines:

When I was infant school a big metal school playground fence gate fell on me in slow motion, I had been climbing over it but slipped and fell in slow motion to the ground and the gate followed.
I wasn't hurt, landed like a feather and the gate also landed on me like a feather, I was able to just put my hands up and push it away.

when I was about  8 I was supposed to go on one of those £1 day trips the sun newspaper used to offer, but on tht morning he house keys went missing. we looked everywhere for it.
a few hours later it turned up on the kitchen side where we had already looked a few times.
it was too late for us to go on our trip and a good thing too because we would have been on the 1987 ferry disaster that sunk because somebody left some doors open.

source - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

when I was little light bulbs used to fall out of their connections and fall and smash on the floor when I walked into the room.

a few weeks ago, my friends windscreen mirror or whatever u call it fell out and hit me on the knee, whats weird is tht it has never done it before, also on watching my friend put it back up, I was shocked to see he had to screw it back in and bang it with a lot of force, so how did it unscrew itself to fall out and hit me in the first place?

then last week my light bulb blew in my living room, my dad came up with a new lightbulb he next morning and I was shocked to find it working again.

recently I was at my friends house, sat with my lighter on my lap as I had just had a fag, when it was time to leave, I couldn't find the lighter anywhere, we searched the sofa, floor, my pockets etc, was a mystery, then just when I was about to give up, the lighter fell on the floor in front of me, we still don't know where it had gone and where it had appeared from again.

A few times recently ive been led in bed whilst reading and ive thought about getting up to switch the light on and then it switches on all by itself lol.

lately also my tumble drier door has been poppin open when I enter the room sometimes and also my cd rom door on my laptop pops open randomly when I sit down at it sometimes.

when I was 17, long story cut short I got home from work very tired and hungry, so put a pot of tinned curry on the hob and went to lie down but muse have fallen asleep.
I heard someone say my name quietly so woke up a little bit looked around, room looked a little misty but just thought it was cus I was tired so I just went back to sleep,
then again I heard my name being called but very loudly like someone was stood right by my ear.
this time I woke up properly to find the whole room filled with smoke and my curry was black like charcoal in the bottom of the pot.

again when I was 17 I had no money for food once, I was so hungry, all I could do was just lie on my bed, I began to pray for someone to help me, and that's when I saw, two pound coins on top of each other under he cooker keeping it from rocking, id lived there for almost a year and never noticed that before.

crossing the road once a car came out of nowhere, I kind of froze but something pulled me backwards and kind of held me in a weird angle, and the car sped past missing me, then I stood up straight again. the angle I was at I should have fallen over backwards onto the road.

once when I was small, my mum had picked me up from school but she was angry because I had been naughty that day, she was threatening to beat me with the huge umbrella she was carrying, was just drizzling not pouring down and not windy, but just as I was about to get scared and just when she lifted it up to whack me with it, it just flew upwards at top speed into the air and over some houses haha.

just a few little things that have happened to me I thought I would share Smile

Last edited by astraldreamer on Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Re: weird little things that happen to or around you

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:15 am

Wow I really enjoyed reading these

thank you for sharing them hugs :goodpost: :goodpost:

Reader
Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 am

Ok love this topic so much I came back... hopefully i'll remember more as I type some of these out

My closest friend died in 2014. One morning in 2016 I woke up to her spirit at the side of my bed. I was semi awake, semi in a sleep-state but I remembered it clearly.. I sat up, she smiled and told me I was pregnant, then she vanished. I lay back down and woke up shortly after and remembered the whole thing clearly, I found out that day I was pregnant.

When I was pregnant with my daughter 'S' even right from the start, this is probably unrelated but I want to share it anyway, there was an advert airing here in the uk for galaxy chocolate I think it was. Anyway, even before she would have been aware of anything outside, she would kick me to death everytime the song 'moon river' came on .. there was no explanation for it, at all. It was the song on the advert, every single time, no matter how high or low I had it on the tv, no matter what else I tried to get her to move, it was moon river.

I have been very lucky in my life, there are numerous times where I absolutely should not have made it. Things from being swept out to sea as a child, to major electrocution injuries that should have killed me there and then, countless car accidents caused by others or whilst being passenger, and then waking from a coma with very few problems when I should have passed, surviving liver injury that should have meant a transplant, I am very lucky to be here today...that in itself is something to me, leading me to believe that no matter what, we wont go until it's our time

There was also a time I 'landed like a feather' as you put it. Again, I should've had major injuries but came away with fairly minor , or at least fast recovery of the injuries I did have

Toys in the house move by themselves
This is the biggest one right now. It started like this. about six weeks after I lost S, I was filming a video in the lounge of the pets or children and in it, my fairy ornament moved and you could hear giggling. I didn't think much of it, i'm used to spirit being around and I know they can move things, and laugh, and sometimes you can hear voices as with EVP, but I put it aside not thinking more into it. Next few days I went out to the garden and there was a fairy toy out back,. It wasn't there a few hours earlier, this was at night. Neighbours on all angles do not have children and none of the kids had these fairy dolls. It just landed there, and it was not the dog. That was the first toy moving incident. Second time, I gave one of the pups a mickey mouse toy to snuggle up with. The dog was not in the kitchen this night but I was on the computer typing, alone out there for some time. I looked and the mickey toy was by my feet and I was talking to people in  a paranormal chat and the next time I had looked up, the mickey toy was right across the room. That was the second incident. Third incident, I came to my bedroom to find a pink rabbit comforter had moved right from one cupboard to be on my bed. There's  no way whatsoever it could have landed there, and the dogs couldn't have reached on top of this cupboard, the comforter had been untouched fo months,. Third, two more, bears move, they've ended up on the floo when they are hung up on the back of the door, tucked tightly behind metal hooks for coats and things. hard to explain, but impossible for the kids or animals to get them up there. but they land all over the place, I know it's spirit.

I have a spirit guide that specifically comes to warn me of a death. He's a tall shadow person who appears to wear a wide brimmed hat. He's come to visit numerous times and will linger around me for roughly one week before someone is to pass away. It has not failed to be accurate for me in all the time I've seen him. The last time I saw him I tried to brush it off that maybe I was worrying too much, but the very next day I had a message another friend had passed... it's happened again one more time since. I know he's not a negative one, he simply comes to warn me that time of mourning is coming. I did a quick search to find that other people around the globe have seen a 'hat man' before something was to happen...who knows, but i know what he means when he shows. I have a very detailed picture of him wearing his hat, walking in my home...
(I don't like posting pictures of spirit on forums as I know they can easily be mocked/saved/shared, please talk to me if you want to see it, it's a great pic)

that's all I can think of for now but there's plenty more. I'll share them later.

hugs2

Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:08 am

wow amazing experiences cloud and you are lucky to be here.
maybe some of those near death experiences is what made u the terrific psychic clairvoyant you are as you seem to have a close link with your spirit guide.
spirits seem to love you and our drawn to you.
I wish I could be as open as you.
thank you for sharing x

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubdn7 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:37 am

This is a grea topic . I really enjoyed reading these posts .  I too had things happen. I spent 45 minutes typing up my post. Just as I was about to hit send . Phone died nothing. I put charger on it waited and it came back on and to my total (surprised but not surprised) feeling came over me. For whatever reason the couple and this is 3rd time trying to share with someone my experiences it does not happen and I’m not “allowed to share” with anyone what happened to me. So frustrating and don’t understand it! I hope more people share there experiences.
Rubdn7
Full  Member

Male Zodiac : Sagittarius Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubdn7 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am

This just occurred to me.  Astral and Cloud inFeb/March a lot of interesting mind blowing very “spiritual happenings” happened.  I feel I’m being blocked from sharing by the “spirit entity” that was with me at the time. Any thoughts?
Rubdn7
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:16 pm

oh good question

I believe that can happen - was it a positive experience?
I think some things we learn are to be shared and other times if we're prevented from sharing them with others, it may be because its a personal spiritual lesson? something for you to keep for yourself, maybe

I feel the same way, I feel something prevents me within from sharing some spirit pics I have, I have a few that would probably blow others away but for some reason I always feel hesitant to share them. Or it may just be that it's a coincidence

3 times makes you wonder. I'd guess maybe it's not to be shared but i'm probably too superstitious lol!

Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:24 pm

astraldreamer wrote:wow amazing experiences cloud and you are lucky to be here.
maybe some of those near death experiences is what made u the terrific psychic clairvoyant you are as you seem to have a close link with your spirit guide.
spirits seem to love you and our drawn to you.
I wish I could be as open as you.
thank you for sharing x

Aww Astral
You know, I do believe one NDE in particular really did open up and strengthen things like never before. But I really do believe if you are open, and you dedicate some time every week to learning then you will land here,
just as you sense and see the spirit presence around me, I could also say you have a very very strong angelic one around you and I've never really had it that strong either, I think maybe it's just a case of what we focus on, grows? maybe?
I've met some tarot readers who are so skilled with them, I guess because that's been their main choice of focus, mine has been mediumship all along so I suppose it's just where i'm familiar with it now more than anything, like learning to ride a bike, but I see it in you too and from the small reading you did for me (magician/childhood) yes you got it all right and I still remember that. Was the best reading in a long time so please believe in yourself and give yourself a bit more credit because that read was amazing

Thank you for starting this thread :wink: I have a lot more to add to this over time

Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Oh yes Astral

That story of the ferry gives me chills every time I read it
I'm so glad you did lose the keys that day. I think sometimes things are meant to happen, even if they seem bad luck at the time, it could be much less worse than what's in store

So sad... i'm just glad you and your family are ok

Reader
Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubdn7 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:16 pm

It was positive to me but I don’t know y I can’t share with all people you?! You would understand and maybe say it was this or it was that. All I can on this post is I thought I was in the good graces of a certain Enity . Then I did not do or didn’t listen to her and I’m paying for it. Then I was told it wasn’t her at all. The experiences I had were incredible . Thank you for responding. Your post really got to me in a lot of ways . I also know we all have what  I call “life experiences” not baggage that’s to negative . Here’s a huge hugshugs
Rubdn7
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:09 pm

Rubdn7 wrote:It was positive to me but I don’t know y I can’t share with all people you?! You would understand and maybe say it was this or it was that. All I can on this post is I thought I was in the good graces of a certain Enity . Then I did not do or didn’t listen to her and I’m paying for it. Then I was told it wasn’t her at all. The experiences I had were incredible . Thank you for responding. Your post really got to me in a lot of ways . I also know we all have what  I call “life experiences” not baggage that’s to negative . Here’s a huge hugshugs

rubdn7 try and ask your angels for help with sharing, and try and log out and in again.
and cloud yes u are right we must attract more what we focus on and I focus on angels more than developing clairvoyance, but I would like to get bettwr with that

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next