Next Chat Event

Dream or astral travel?

Go down

Dream or astral travel?

Post by Cloud on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:27 pm

Now I see why it gets confusing to tell sometimes

I had a dream last night, where I was somewhere else with someone else. It was an active dream, this person was driving and I was in passenger seat but was fully aware of surroundings we were passing and so on. The only thing is this person seemed to be awake, not really aware of my presence. This is strange haha.. I never have this happen.

It was as though I was in spirit form, just there with a loved one but they were not able to see me. That's what makes me queston whether it was just a dream or whether it could have been astral travel. Or something similar. Who's had an experience like this and what do you think?

peace

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2002

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream or astral travel?

Post by astraldreamer on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:58 pm

I really do believe astral travel or projection really is just a lucid dream, just that we can enter the astral planes with different levels of consciousness.

I think when we wake up and remember we dreamed but were not aware of dreaming we didn't take all of our consciousness with us.

when we are aware we are dreaming and can change the dream, what I mean is we are dreaming unaware to begin with but then we realise we are lucid, then I think this means we are more conscious but not fully.

thenn when we really plan and enter the astral planes fully awake, from meditation etc then we are fully conscious and fully aware of the spiritual separation, hench the feelings of vibrations etc

I feel what we expect when we go to sleep at night is what we get, so if we expect to see the silver cord that keeps our physical body linked to our spiritual body then that's what we will see.

if we expect to see our bodies lying in bed whilst we are astral travelling then that's what we see.

many people will tell you differently but I have been having various dreams between astral and lucid since childhood and sometimes like your dream, its hard to tell the difference.

at the moment in the dream when you are questioning it, your thought patterns can change it, so if you are astral but you think it may be a dream, your consciousness tells you its a dream and you can begin to lose lucidness.

I say don't doubt it, if you think you may be lucid or astral projecting then go with it and believe it is happening.

some way or the other we all end up on the astral plane every night anyway x

Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:39 pm

Fab reply thank you astral hugs

Astraldreamer wrote:some way or the other we all end up on the astral plane every night anyway x

I'm glad you agree with this, I always believed that we travel when we sleep whether or not we remember it

I will just accept it probably was then, but next time the moment I can test myself I will

I love you

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2002

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:52 pm

your welcome, next time you are lucid though call me and we can astral somewhere together Smile

Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down