Next Chat Event

Group experiment: Angel Signs

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Group experiment: Angel Signs

Post by Cloud on Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Today was full of signs.

I went to the beach to go collect my thoughts and reflect/pray a bit and sat down on the pebbles, almost immediately, a white feather flew past me. I was looking at the stones and I felt drawn to pick one up, it was heart shaped.
So I thought that was lovely, a feather and a heart 2 minutes apart and then I went to pick up another stone.
The markings on the stone are the clear outline of a fetus in uterus. So then I knew who the signs were coming from.
After this, in this sequence, I picked up one with an elephant on it, one with a badger and one that looks like a perfectly detailed cow's head.

When I got back home I was just putting the key in the door and a butterfly landed on me ... I took him off and went to walk in the hallway and it followed me inside.
Charlotte said that butterfly loves you it doesn't want to go.
That was all but the most I've had in a long time

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2596
Times User Thanked: : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:27 pm

lovely signs cloud

Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 383
Times User Thanked: : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:46 pm

so sat in the garden last night with some friends and one by one white feathers float down seemingly from the sky.
must have seen about 8 feathers before we decided to take a look on the roof. there was a few up there just led on the roof.

there were feathers on my roof, some also on my friends roof who used to live there until a few yrs ago, shes spiritual too and her ex partner died , she went to say something about her current partner but her passed ex name came out of her mouth instead.

then next door to her old house was another friends of mines house, she believes in spiritual stuff, her mum is psychic and her husband had a near death experience after a heart attack a few months ago.

so there were a few white feathers on these three roofs but no other roofs.

may have just been a coincidence I suppose but I like to think its a sign.

Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:06 am

Nice

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:11 am

I read this article and started to wonder how long it had been since I saw a feather ....so i asked for signs as feathers .....that day in evening I went to a park with my friends and a white small feather landed near my feet after a slow flight infront of me ....that was amazing
Then I spotted a black feather while take a stroll on my path to a little left ....
Next morning ....I found a beautiful shaded feather white and grey half half ....then I was set to some task which was really important to me ....once I completed it I found another half and half white and brown ......
I wondered if I even knew the birds of those shades in my area....
I am hoping to find a purple feather though....😊

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 am

By the way I looked up the meaning of those feather ...but couldn't find meaning of peacock feathers ....if anyone could help 😅😅

And other synchronicity I often see certain digits repeat in a day over car name plate , battery percent or my data speed , time......
I don't understand the digits repeat a lot in a day and change a little the other day 😊

There is one thing I have noticed which I didn't understand if anyone knows anything about it do share ....what's with seeing the number in consecutive series....like seeing no plates with 2322,6061, 6263,7877....pattern with a difference of 1in no series 😃😃

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:53 am

Renaud wrote:By the way I looked up the meaning of those feather ...but couldn't find meaning of peacock feathers ....if anyone could help 😅😅

And other synchronicity I often see certain digits repeat in a day over car name plate , battery percent or my data speed , time......
I don't understand the digits repeat a lot in a day and change a little the other day 😊

There is one thing I have noticed which I didn't understand if anyone knows anything about it do share ....what's with seeing the number in consecutive series....like seeing no plates with 2322,6061, 6263,7877....pattern with a difference of 1in no series 😃😃

Sent from Topic'it App

aww lovely you found some feathers, I don't knw the meaning either just always thought angels send them.
seeing number patterns are also messages from angels, you can google what they mean, I always see 11.11 or 23.23 mainly but many others too.

Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Renaud wrote:I read this article and started to wonder how long it had been since I saw a feather ....so i asked for signs as feathers .....that day in evening I went to a park with my friends and a white small feather landed near my feet after a slow flight infront of me ....that was amazing
Then I spotted a black feather while take a stroll on my path to a little left ....
Next morning ....I found a beautiful shaded feather white and grey half half ....then I was set to some task which was really important to me ....once I completed it I found another half and half white and brown ......
I wondered if I even knew the birds of those shades in my area....
I am hoping to find a purple feather though....😊

Sent from Topic'it App

Aww that's amazing Renaud, i'm really glad you posted this and shared with us Very Happy
I was also shocked by the feather it was right there. I love the feather signs.
I haven't asked for one in a few days now but i'm seeing the usual 888 and 444. Then dragonfly came into the kitchen, and a grasshopper. Then I found a centipede. I feel bugs/animals/creatures can be signs too definitely and feathers have got to be number 1

Thanks for taking part thumbs_up it will be nice to read back on these if anyone is to lose faith or starts feeling down, a reminder Angels and guides are always around if we ask them to help us

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by Renaud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:43 pm

😊😊😊 sure , thankyou for the support

Sent from Topic'it App
Renaud
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:38 pm

Loving all the feathers

Glad we have this thread up to share our signs
Missed your reply astral, but that's great Very Happy more feathers

admire

today I saw 5656 and 8888

Reader

Back to top Go down

Post by astraldreamer on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:15 pm

I had my dreaded pip medical this morning, we parked up and I got out of the car to have a fag and I stood there by the car for a few seconds just feeling anxious and just as I was about to ask the angels to be by my side this pretty little thing , floated down out of nowhere and landed right in front of me on top of the car.

im hoping that its a sign that I may pass my medical, or maybe it meant tht the assessment would go smoothly.

Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4