Next Chat Event

A little help this morning

Go down

A little help this morning

Post by Almondjoy11 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:52 pm

I was told that I am in the beginning of my spirtual journey and that I need meditation to go about my starting process. Is there any advice I can be given as I go about this walk? Are there things that can make me more intuitive myself?
Almondjoy11
Full  Member

Times User Thanked: : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: A little help this morning

Post by Cloud on Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:41 am

Hi Almondjoy welcome

The people who advised you are right, meditation is a great starting place.
Feel free to check out the meditation section here

I believe you have everything within you already. YOu have always been fully capable of tapping into your intuition and it's as strong as anyone elses. I think the key is just staying in tune with it.. life gets hectic, we get distracted, we are sometimes misled, and all these things cloud over our intuition

The idea of meditation helping is based on the idea that it helps us to forget those things above... it gives us special time to disconnect from rushed life, others opinions, outside influences and distractions, and it's 1-1 time for you and your higher self. To listen to your intuition I love you so yes I believe it helps a lot

Even if it's just relaxing to some soothing meditation music, whilst taking a hot bath and closing your eyes. Many find guided meditations help, as there will be a guide, someone giving a visualization for you to follow. This helps a lot, I know I prefer them.

YouTube has many, we also have some I've shared on the meditation board

Many things aside from meditation can help us. Practice.. (if you are interested in reading with using your abilities) will help a lot

Gemstones can help (clear quartz really helped me develop mediumship and clairvoyance)

Learning more about your experiences too.. understanding what they are and how they work, helps us to use them.. so books... I remember reading plenty of books. There's one i'll always recommend and it's

Are You Psychic? By Dorothy Chitty. This was one of the first books I read before I really began to take it all seriously, grabbed it from the Library, but you can now get copies of this book second hand online for probably a couple of dollars/pounds as it's an old one. But it's great, has everything in there, easy to understand, relate to, and break down.

Maybe others have some ideas too, good luck and welcome to the site. We're happy to have you join

:flower2:

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2793
Times User Thanked: : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Almondjoy11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Thank you very much. I will keep you guys posted on my experiences. I will be trying tonight. I find myself always losing focus but I'm going to try and be one with myself. Look forward to being apart of the family
Almondjoy11
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Almondjoy11 on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:24 pm

I will also be looking for that book! I will let you know when I get it. Thanks again<3
Almondjoy11
Full  Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down