Next Chat Event

I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped

Post by Cloud on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:39 am

Hey lostsoul

Yes I read your letter, I had to temporarily save it to my computer to read the whole thing but it makes sense

I can't find your photo you posted for photo readings.. would you mind posting it again in the forums? i'd be more than happy to help out

I feel you have protective spirits/guides around you :love: I don't feel you need to worry more about an entity attachment. Sometimes energy blockages or negative energy that has collectd, can make us feel this way. Anxious, on edge, heavy, tired, low, worried....feeling drained.... so yes maybe you could do with some healing in that sense and it might help you to keep some gemstones on you. Maybe Dragon has a few good suggestions for those, or Astraldreamer might . Purplemoon too. Maybe the ladies can suggest a stone

There is one I recommend and that's rose quartz. .. I feel it gives soothing energy, comforting, and it heals the heart chakra. It helps with sleep as well

Sorry to hear of all you have been through, I feel you are a strong woman.

Yes, I do agree 100% that it sounds like you need a new job. I understand staying in a workplace to keep food on the table *but* eventually, you will end up wearing thin if you are not happy there so its important to think of your emotional health too, its clearly making you unhappy there, I feel there's something much better for you but it may be something out of your usual job choice. It may feel alien to you but I think after suffering so much you have nothing to lose by taking a leap of faith

I will do you a reading of course, feel free to post a picture in photo readings forum , i'll keep a look out
I'm also very busy this week and have a couple of others who are still waiting but I promise i'll get to you. In the meantime we are all here for each other and the ladies (and gents) here are very good with advice and general support. After all that's why we are here, to learn from each other

hugs have a good day .

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2793
Times User Thanked: : 53

Back to top Go down

Re: I feel lost and scared , I am not able to help myself out of it all and feel trapped

Post by Cloud on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:41 am

if you are still worried about an entity attachment there is a person who will likely be able to help you out there. I don't believe you do have an entity attachment (I hope that gives comfort, I don't sense it) but that's not to say it wont be worth contacting someone experienced with them, if your gut feeling says you need to.
I will send you the details if you'd like, just let me know. It's pinned to the top of the 'Paranormal help and advice ' section

Reader

Female Zodiac : Capricorn Posts : 2793
Times User Thanked: : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2