Post by astraldreamer on Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:31 pm

thank u

Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 380
Times User Thanked: : 5

Back to top Go down

early morning lucid or spiritual dream

Post by astraldreamer on Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:46 pm

so this morning I decided to go bck to sleep for a bit as I was still tired.

after a few seconds with lying with my eyes shut I noticed a song playing in my head but I was still awake.

I couldn't see anything but tried to listen to the song words, I didn't know the song but it was a man singing about a boy he knew.

at this point I tried to open my eyes, this is what used to happen to me a lot when falling asleep as a child so I guess I wanted to open my eyes to prove to myself that I wasn't really asleep.

my eyes wouldn't open, seemed to be like they were glued shut, at that point I focused on telling myself where I was and that my dog was at the foot of the bed and willed my eyes to open.

this time they opened and I settled down to try and sleep again a few minutes later, to my surprise the exact same music started to play and I let myself drift into a dream.

I wasn't lucid in this dream but I was in a room with my best friend and we were chatting, I cannot remember what we were talking about but I remember looking up and seeing about 5 or 6 butterflies flying around our heads near the ceiling.

something about these butterflies had my transfixed, I specifically remember seeing a purple butterfly and blue, they seemed quite big and not quite real.

eventually I mentioned them to my friend and she said that they were toys of her daughter and then the dream changed.

I was on my own standing looking up at the sky, but the sky only seemed to be say at the top of a house height so I must have been in the sky or on top of a mountain or something I dunno, I wasn't lucid and so I didn't look down at my feet.

there were clouds just above me and as I looked at the clouds these steps appeared in front of me, like grey slabs of stone steps one by one.

water began to trickle down these steps and a waterfall appeared and I could hear running water, it looked very beautiful

I looked up to what looked like a bit of land in between some clouds above me and thought to myself I think this is where my angels lived I wonder if they are here.

then the next thing I knew is a man appeared standing on this piece of land, had his back to me or I just cant remember what he looked like and then puff I was stood in front of him without moving.

before he could turn around or before I could talk to him my damn alarm clock woke me up and then I couldn't get back to sleep after that.

had a very surreal feeling to the dream, peaceful, the only thing I remember standing out is that the person I thought was a angel was wearing some dark coloured or black cloak thing and I suppose in my head I assumed it would always be white that they wear.

Forum Moderator

Female Zodiac : Virgo Posts : 380
Times User Thanked: : 5

Back to top Go down

Re: Astraldreamers dream journal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2